NEW FILTER: Multiples (Divs) filter

NEW FILTER: Multiples (Divs) filter

Postby timmac » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi

Multiples (Divs) Filter

Version 1.7.3
Known Issues: Settings not remembered in Custom Analyser

UPDATE 1.3.1

Statistics, Ticket Properties now supported!

This will appear in the Category <b>Tim Mac Experimental Filters</b> at the top (in analyser it appears at the bottom)

This filter will filter tickets that have exact multiples(divs) of a given multiplier. For example, if the Multiplier is 3, then the multiples are 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 etc and for a Multiplier of 5, then the multiples are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 etc

EXAMPLES
Multipler: 3
Min: 2
Max: 3

Tickets
10 - 15 - 19 - 21 - 23 - 26 ACCEPTED (contains 2 multiples of 3 - 15, 21)
10 - 19 - 21 - 25 - 29 - 31 REJECTED (contains 1 multiple of 3 - 21)

NOTES
Works in Package Reduce and Complex Filter modes. Statistics not yet supported (but would like to add this in update)
Also an improvement I may add is to rather than only be able to filter on one multiple at a time, but to filter on a number of multiples separately each with independent min/max settings. This would be useful in the complex filter rather than needing many instances of the same filter.

If you want to filter on offsets of multiples eg 4, 7, 10 etc which is multiples of 3 offset by 1 (eg 3, 6, 9) you can use the Neighbours Distance built in filter.

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN THREAD "How To Install Plugin" for installation instructions
Last edited by timmac on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
timmac

Re: NEW FILTER: Multiples (Divs) filter

Postby spf302 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Thanks for the great share! :)
spf302

Postby andthen » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:57 am

hi there
your filters are handy, thank you for making them and sharing them. i wish i knew how to make them too instead of hounding stan all the time!

Anyway, i think there is a bit of bug in them when you use them in a complex filter, unless i am mistaken. When you put them in - say six of them and set each one to a different maths sequence or multiple, they seem to revert to the default 3 0-9 (in multiples for eg) each time. You can run them once, back test them once and then they revert...so you can't actually save them. I haven't used line width, but this happens with both of the others.
andthen

Postby timmac » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:38 am

andthen wrote:hi there
your filters are handy, thank you for making them and sharing them. i wish i knew how to make them too instead of hounding stan all the time!

Anyway, i think there is a bit of bug in them when you use them in a complex filter, unless i am mistaken. When you put them in - say six of them and set each one to a different maths sequence or multiple, they seem to revert to the default 3 0-9 (in multiples for eg) each time. You can run them once, back test them once and then they revert...so you can't actually save them. I haven't used line width, but this happens with both of the others.

Hi
Thanks for reporting this bug, I shall investigate and see if I can find a fix for it for you.

Regards
Tim
timmac

Postby stan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 am

timmac wrote:Thanks for reporting this bug, I shall investigate and see if I can find a fix for it for you.

probably need to fire 'filterChanged()' event after selection changed in the combo box...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby andthen » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Stan...What sort of programming knowledge/skills do you need to have to make filters for EL?!
I don't have any specific skills at all in that area, but i am pretty useful on a pc and i have managed to go in and alter filters so i can use them in a few different lotteries..so i think i am quite clever :D
Would it be possible to send me the email with the instructions so i can see if i can figure it out????
Cheers A
andthen

Postby stan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 pm

andthen wrote:Stan...What sort of programming knowledge/skills do you need to have to make filters for EL?!

If you haven't done any programming before then the learning curve will be quite steep I'm afraid...
But if you want to give it a shot then you should start with generic Java programming: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/
Let me know when you think you know enough Java basics and I'll email you instructions for Expert Lotto development.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby timmac » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi all,

Please to say that V1.3.3 of this filter now supports statistics, analysis and prediction for Multiples (Divs)

Regards
Tim
timmac

Postby Gumba » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:37 pm

timmac thank you! good filters
Gumba

Postby timmac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm

andthen wrote:hi there

Hi
This issue is now fixed in version 1.7.3
timmac

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 pm

In Winning Numbers Analyzer there is no Div 8.
PadawanLotto

Postby timmac » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:In Winning Numbers Analyzer there is no Div 8.

Hi

I'll investigate this and make an update where necessary

Regards
timmac

Return to Plugin Development