Custom Plugin Help Requested

Custom Plugin Help Requested

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Hi to all!

Are you good in Java? Have you already created and installed a custom plugin on Expert Lotto 5?
How much would you charge me to create and install this custom plugin on my copy of Expert Lotto 5?
If you can create and install this on Expert Lotto 5, please send me a quote for how much you would ask for, at: phil.mr69@yahoo.com
Or you can post your reply here and I will reply.

I am looking for a custom plugin that could be created and installed on my copy of Expert Lotto 5.

Here is what I need created as a new custom plugin:

I have imported around 30 years of daily winning results for my favorite lotto.
My lotto has, 20 numbers that are picked daily out of a total of 70 numbers.

I am looking for the creation of a new custom plugin and install, that could give me the best and most frequent results for all 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 number combinations
and also I would like to have access to the best results from 0 (zero) numbers that came out from 20 numbers selected out of 70 numbers total, so basically, what 20 numbers that come out daily,
has the most frequent set of 20 numbers that no numbers came out at all.

Be able to chose from a selected amount of draws, I could select 1 day or up to 30 years of draws, this option should be selected when I use this new plugin.

Plus be able to select from the final results displayed, the "due" colon so I can sort colones by clicking on them, as it is already possible with any other filters present in Expert Lotto 5.

Please send me an email with your quote if you can build this and install it for me!
phil.mr69@yahoo.com Or you can post your reply here and I will reply.

Thanks to all!
jphilippe2019

Return to Plugin Development