Segment Combinations History/general filtering hierarchy

Segment Combinations History/general filtering hierarchy

Postby huggie » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 am

Hi,
I'm new to this software and have a question on the above particular filter, which probably impacts on other filters depending on the data being used. I'm basically looking for segments that are likely to occur in the next drawing for each level, using the Segment Combination (Analyzer). I then input the chosen segment(s) into the Segment Combinations History Filter, say for level 0. When I come to do the same for level 1, I'm unsure if I need to do this on a fresh package. Are numbers that have been rejected in my first filtering automatically rejected in any subsequent ones? In effect, I'm thinking I need to export 11 files, amalgamate, then import, eliminating any duplicate tickets that I imagine there will be.
Many Thanks for taking the time to look at this and especially to Stan for a quite amazing piece of software.

Kind Regards,

huggie
huggie

Re: Segment Combinations History/general filtering hierarchy

Postby stan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:47 pm

huggie wrote:Hi,
I'm new to this software and have a question on the above particular filter, which probably impacts on other filters depending on the data being used. I'm basically looking for segments that are likely to occur in the next drawing for each level, using the Segment Combination (Analyzer). I then input the chosen segment(s) into the Segment Combinations History Filter, say for level 0. When I come to do the same for level 1, I'm unsure if I need to do this on a fresh package.

Yes, different set of tickets will be removed for each level.

Are numbers that have been rejected in my first filtering automatically rejected in any subsequent ones?

No

In effect, I'm thinking I need to export 11 files, amalgamate, then import, eliminating any duplicate tickets that I imagine there will be.

It's best to setup a complex filter with a Segment Combinations filter for each level and then filter the full package in a single step. Optionally relaxing the filter by specifying that e.g. 8 to 11 filters must pass.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Segment Combinations History/general filtering hierarchy

Postby huggie » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Many Thanks Stan. That really helps. Not just for this idea, but helps with how filtering works.

Kind Regards,

huggie
huggie

Return to Anything Else