5.5 version and devel Speed decrease

5.5 version and devel Speed decrease

Postby Bimbam2000 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 am

And got errors:
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.ui.actions.AutoupdateSettings]: The property "netbeans.default_userdir_root" was not set!
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/ComplexFilterResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/CustomAnalyzerResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.

Normal version started tu run slowly.?
any ideas>?
Using Mac os, have installed netbeans too, but no change.
Yours Bimbam2000. EL5.7+lsa6+lotto sorcerrer (mac)
Bimbam2000

Re: 5.5 version and devel Speed decrease

Postby Bimbam2000 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:29 am

reinstalled. Working normal
Bimbam2000

Postby stan » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Bimbam2000 wrote:And got errors:
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.ui.actions.AutoupdateSettings]: The property "netbeans.default_userdir_root" was not set!
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/ComplexFilterResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.
WARNING [org.netbeans.modules.openide.filesystems.declmime.MIMEResolverImpl]: Ineffective registration of resolver Services/MIMEResolver/CustomAnalyzerResolver.xml use @MIMEResolver.Registration! See bug #191777.

These are harmless and unrelated message. Please ignore them.

Normal version started tu run slowly.?
any ideas>?

What is slow? Filters only or every app feature?

Using Mac os, have installed netbeans too, but no change.

It doesn't have any effect on the Expert Lotto application.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bimbam2000 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Everything is normal now. but when using automation, on tmp folder ticket files gets sometimes over 170k. so to work normal, you need to close app, wait until lotto deletes them all - sometime it takes over 10minits.
If i delete this files forcehard by command. and then again create tmp folder. every version then slows down to insane speed. press Add full package and wait about 40 sec. until appears window :-)
then i need to reinstall all expert loto again :-)
Maybe there is some file, who handles expert lotto what to do next? for ex to delete *.t?* files?
Bimbam2000

Postby stan » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Bimbam2000 wrote:Everything is normal now. but when using automation, on tmp folder ticket files gets sometimes over 170k. so to work normal, you need to close app, wait until lotto deletes them all - sometime it takes over 10minits.
If i delete this files forcehard by command. and then again create tmp folder. every version then slows down to insane speed. press Add full package and wait about 40 sec. until appears window :-)
then i need to reinstall all expert loto again :-)
Maybe there is some file, who handles expert lotto what to do next? for ex to delete *.t?* files?

That looks like a bug in the routine that removes temporary files from previous application session. I'll look into it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else