Any winners using EL yet ?

Any winners using EL yet ?

Postby MrLotto » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:26 am

I've been a registered user of EL4 - EL5 going back about 8 years.

For all the number crunching and statistic wizardry, has there been a big winner here using this system ?

MrLotto
MrLotto

Re: Any winners using EL yet ?

Postby andthen » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:30 am

Hello Mr Lotto

This question was actually asked a few weeks or so ago. Stan advised that he is aware of some second prize wins...but of course, if I won, I am not entirely sure i would be letting everyone know! I would probably be long gone to Tahiti or somewhere by now on my yacht... :)

Let's face it, lotteries are hard to win (naturally) but in my relatively short experience (2 years) of playing lotto, Expert Lotto has brought me more success than any other program and better, it continues to improve....both my success (i play a 7 number lottery and in the last 6 months can get 5 or 5+1 about 25% of the time from a relatively small package) and also the application itself, thanks to the input from players and the dedication of Stan to improving it and responding to players ideas.

Because of this constant team work and evolution you would guess that EL offers the serious lottery player the best chance there is and it is only getting better.

If it is actually possible to win a lottery using maths and "statistical wizardry" then eventually EL will provide someone with a winning ticket.
andthen

Postby MrLotto » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Well, answers my question.

All this number crunching over the best part of what, a decade ?

I think Stan is the only dude making a fortune.
MrLotto

Postby stan » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:44 pm

MrLotto wrote:I think Stan is the only dude making a fortune.

I'm not making any fortune. If I was I wouldn't bother with all this business, would I?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm a serious Lotto player and used EL 4 & 5 more than 8 years. But it's nothing! In fact, Stan's software just is a Complex garbage!!!
You can not win no matter you use any Filter including Stan since the algorithm in the software just is absurd. Don't waste your time and money for it!
lottoboy

Postby stan » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:13 pm

lottoboy wrote:I'm a serious Lotto player and used EL 4 & 5 more than 8 years. But it's nothing! In fact, Stan's software just is a Complex garbage!!!
You can not win no matter you use any Filter including Stan since the algorithm in the software just is absurd. Don't waste your time and money for it!

I can see you still haven't got over it:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Stan,

A bad workman always blames his tools.

This is what you get when a boy uses a man's tool :lol:

What a sad dude!!!

RD
Red Devil

Postby andthen » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Nice to see Red Devil's support..i had a nice cosy idea that El didn't have trolls...but i might have been a bit naive there.

Stan deserves respect, not abuse. He is actually just human after all. Even if slightly super human.

Do the maths people...Stan isn't getting rich from this!!
andthen

Postby winsumloosesum » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:11 pm

This is the only lottery program that probably has the best support that I have ever come across. Every question/pm is answered. Every suggestion given consideration and in most cases implemented.

This is the lottery. The odds are stacked against you before you even fill out a ticket.

This is the best program available anywhere for the price.
winsumloosesum

Postby lottoboy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:49 am

My reply are as the below:

1) Stan's EL is not working. This is the clear truth and no one denies it including Stan himself.

2)"The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple."

3)The good customer service is not equal to his system is good too.

:lol:
lottoboy

Postby Bimbam2000 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Yesterday i have made mistake... Knights move repeated 4 as i needed to choose 50:50 to delete or keep.all my filters did the job well. 597556 total tickets filtered to 120. The results? 5 numbers from 6. And my 4th number deletion deleted my jacpot again... Sometimes shit happens, when minimising to minimum. 4 deleted about 56 tickets...

So basicly my 56x1 eu = 226xxx eu

Lotoboy decision is only upto U.
Yours Bimbam2000. EL5.7+lsa6+lotto sorcerrer (mac)
Bimbam2000

Return to Anything Else