Combined Statistics Problem

Combined Statistics Problem

Postby Brittkimsdad » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:02 pm

Greetings!

I have spent time this past week testing with the Combined Statistics feature. I've run into a few issues and would like to know if it's a problem on my end or if it's the code.

First issue:
There are several filters that I combine in which I received the attached error window. I assume that's because I've combined complex filters in which my machine can't handle. I have an AMD Phenon II x6 2.80GHz processer with 6 GB of RAM. Windows 8 is the OS.

2nd issue:
I cannot remove the combined statistics filters that I create. When I click remove, there is no response.

Appreciate the help!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brittkimsdad

Re: Combined Statistics Problem

Postby stan » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Brittkimsdad wrote:Greetings!

I have spent time this past week testing with the Combined Statistics feature. I've run into a few issues and would like to know if it's a problem on my end or if it's the code.

First issue:
There are several filters that I combine in which I received the attached error window. I assume that's because I've combined complex filters in which my machine can't handle. I have an AMD Phenon II x6 2.80GHz processer with 6 GB of RAM. Windows 8 is the OS.

Please read here how to adjust memory settings: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2175

2nd issue:
I cannot remove the combined statistics filters that I create. When I click remove, there is no response.

What 'remove' do you click and where?
It might be a bug in the application so please follow these steps to report it: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/support/h ... rt_bug.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Combined Statistics Problem

Postby Brittkimsdad » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:23 am

My aplogies, Stan. I forgot to click notify me when a reply is posted. I got busy and forgot to check the board.

I just did the update and restarted the app. Combined stats is now removing from the main Combined Statistics setup.

I'll take your advice on the memory configuration and let you know if that clears it up.

Thanks for your efforts, as always!!
Brittkimsdad

Return to Anything Else