Repeating Digits Filter

Repeating Digits Filter

Postby Ralphj » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Hi Folks
Does anyone have a little more information on how to use the above filter. I have a 25 number lottery and if I am doing things right I should be seeing at least the last winning ticket. I tried to implement the filter as it says in the documentation and do not see the last winning number in the results. My first digit from the last winning number is zero. It occur's for the next three numbers. I think I am asking the filter to accept the same type of numbers as the documentation by saying 1 to 1 First digits repeat 4 to 4 times, if this is right I should be getting all the tickets with zero as the starting number in any 4 positions of the First Digits. I do not think that is what is happening. Hence not having the last winning ticket in the package.
Ralphj

Re: Repeating Digits Filter

Postby stan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:56 pm

Please post a screen shot of your filter window and I'll check what you're doing wrong.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Ralphj » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Stan,
I have figured it out and we can show this solved.
Ralph
Ralphj

Postby vonnch » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Hi Ralph, can you show how repeating digits got fixed for you? Or is it a work around?
Lottery is math. Image
vonnch

Postby Ralphj » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:07 pm

I finally realized it had nothing to do with positions. It is only what x to x digits (First or Last) will do x to x times. Just as it says in the information but do not think of it in the context of a position or a number in any one position. Think simply I want the First digit 1 to 1 to repeat x to x times in each ticket. i.e First number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, or 0 for the value of x to x times.

Hope this helps
Ralphj

Return to Anything Else