Single Ball Analysis

Single Ball Analysis

Postby dreamweaver » Sat May 03, 2014 12:53 am

Hi Stan,

I would like to know if EL5 has a feature that allows me to apply discrete number selections to a specific ball within a draw. For example if I am playing a 6/45 lotto game and I want to select discrete numbers in my prediction of the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth numbered balls to drop. The following scenario could be as follows:

Ball 1 : Predicted numbers could be : 4,7,18,23,26,32,36,38,40,42,44,45.............. In this example I am predicting that any one of the these numbers will be the FIRST winning number to drop. The minimum selection of numbers is 1 number and the maximum is of course 45 numbers. In this example I have chosen 12 numbers to be candidates for the first ball dropped.

Ball 2 : Predicted numbers : 3,9,14,20,22,33.............. In this example I am predicting that any one of the these numbers will be the SECOND winning number to drop and in this example I have chosen 6 numbers to be candidates for the second ball dropped.

Ball 3 - 6 would follow the same methodical approach

I look forward to your repsonse.
dreamweaver

Re: Single Ball Analysis

Postby stan » Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 pm

I guess you need to use 'Numbers at Positions' filter and 'Ticket Positions' stats analyzer.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else