Number range and number intervals question..

Number range and number intervals question..

Postby tvpventures » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:00 am

1) If I could get any help to understand in analyze section "number range" lets say 100 draws, why we have 6 variations of analysis on each groups (1-5) or (1-10) . I don't understand why 6 ? I red help section but I did not find explanation on this there and sorry if I missed something..
2) In analyze section I couldn't find analysis of "number intervals", is it just not included in analyze or is it under different name may be?
Thank you so much!
tvpventures

Re: Number range and number intervals question..

Postby stan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:59 pm

tvpventures wrote:1) If I could get any help to understand in analyze section "number range" lets say 100 draws, why we have 6 variations of analysis on each groups (1-5) or (1-10) . I don't understand why 6 ? I red help section but I did not find explanation on this there and sorry if I missed something..

The first column name should be self-explanatory. It should look like 'Number Range X [Y]'.
X is the ticket position so it goes from 1 to 6 in a 6/xx lottery.
Y is the interval size that the pool numbers are divided into. So e.g. Y=5 means that the pool is divided into groups of 5: 1-5, 5-10 etc
2) In analyze section I couldn't find analysis of "number intervals", is it just not included in analyze or is it under different name may be?
Thank you so much![/quote]
You need to click 'interval details' button in an analyzer table. The button looks like three balls.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tvpventures » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:21 pm

"The first column name should be self-explanatory. It should look like 'Number Range X [Y]'.
X is the ticket position so it goes from 1 to 6 in a 6/xx lottery.
Y is the interval size that the pool numbers are divided into. So e.g. Y=5 means that the pool is divided into groups of 5: 1-5, 5-10 etc"

Ok. Got it, so it is by position, that's what I was not sure about..:-) So each position shows statistic what group of number falls the most or less.

"You need to click 'interval details' button in an analyzer table. The button looks like three balls."

I found that button :-), so it is gives analysis for each number interval separately , if I understand right.?

I was actually looking for analysis for draw combinations. Like if you run prediction, you can see the column of number intervals, so I wanted to see whole analysis of the each combination and see the higher number in the draw, so for example : bonus match draw: 5,13,14,17,29 number interval shows in the prediction: 8-3-15-9-10, so we can see the highest number 15, meaning that all numbers from this combination comes from the pol of numbers that were in the last 15 draws.. Or lets take draw 2,4,8,28,35 the number interval: 9-1-5-7-2, so higher number 9, means this combination of the numbers comes from the pool of numbers that were in the last 9 draws. So the analysis would be nice to see what min or max of the numbers in the number interval by combination, so lets say if I would be able to see analysis for all 5,400 draws history in the number interval lets say for example 60% of the time the highest number was 9 as an example above (9-1-5-7-2) meaning that 60% of the time combinations comes from the pool of the last 9 draws, then I would work with only the numbers and play only the numbers from the last 9 or 10 draws of course after other filters...So that's what I was looking for, I hope I explained my point well. So is anywhere I can fine analysis like that?
P.S. So may be it would also be ticket interval, more correctly? I don't see ticket interval in analysis too..
Thank you Stan so much for all your help!!!!
tvpventures

Postby stan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:18 pm

So to clarify value 15 in Number Intervals stats means that the ticket number at the given position hit 15 draws ago, not that all numbers in the analyzed ticket come from ticket numbers of the draw "-15"

When you do Ticket Numbers analysis you get the latest interval and also min/max intervals for the analyzed period, isn't that enough?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

Hi tvpventures.

To analyze draw number intervals(e.g. 9-1-5-7-2) you can use Winning Numbers History->Number Differences(Level 0). To analyze groups of number differences, in Tools->Options->History->Levels & Segments tab, you can setup a segments 'Max difference:' to match the intervals needed. Then analyze using Winning Numbers History->Segment Combinations.
tdnl46w

Postby tvpventures » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 am

So to clarify value 15 in Number Intervals stats means that the ticket number at the given position hit 15 draws ago, not that all numbers in the analyzed ticket come from ticket numbers of the draw "-15"

Yes, I understand that and so if the interval ticket 2-4-8-4-15, each number represent how many draws ago they hit. So as I try to explain before this is also tells me that this combination numbers were only using pool numbers from the last 15 draws. Since the 15 highest number. So by analyzing that we can look for max or min from the history how many draws (15,20,21,31,30 and etc..) pool numbers each combinations numbers hits, for example that 70% of the combinations comes from pool numbers of the 20 draws, 15% from combinations comes from pool numbers of 35 draws, 10% from pool of 50 draws and etc.. So lets say if 70% or 80 % comes from the pool numbers of 15 draws then I would look at the pool of the past 15 draws numbers, and choose numbers based on that first. It is not super important filtering approach, but could be helpful, so I was asking if we have it this way in Expert Lotto, if not its absolutely, ok. I am greatly thankful for it as it is..:-)

When you do Ticket Numbers analysis you get the latest interval and also min/max intervals for the analyzed period, isn't that enough?
So as I try to explain above this would be slightly different from the task I try to accomplish...

Thank you Stan for response! I really appreciated.
tvpventures

Postby tvpventures » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:08 am

Hi tvpventures.

To analyze draw number intervals(e.g. 9-1-5-7-2) you can use Winning Numbers History->Number Differences(Level 0). To analyze groups of number differences, in Tools->Options->History->Levels & Segments tab, you can setup a segments 'Max difference:' to match the intervals needed. Then analyze using Winning Numbers History->Segment Combinations.

Great, Thank you so much for your tips, tdnl46w, I will check this out!! I have still difficulty comprehend Segments (it is my painful place.. LOL) but will try again..
Might comeback with questions about segments, if its ok.

Thanks, guys! You are amazing!!!!
tvpventures

Return to Anything Else