History Segment Patterns Property??

History Segment Patterns Property??

Postby feelinLucky » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:35 pm

Hi Stan, I am unable to find the corresponding filter for the History Segment Patterns property. Can you tell me which filter to use for this property. This may be a problem at closer examination. Segment 0 of this property is the same as Number Intervals property? Is this correct? I would love to use it as a filter if one exist.

hsp.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feelinLucky

Re: History Segment Patterns Property??

Postby stan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 pm

feelinLucky wrote:Hi Stan, I am unable to find the corresponding filter for the History Segment Patterns property. Can you tell me which filter to use for this property. This may be a problem at closer examination. Segment 0 of this property is the same as Number Intervals property? Is this correct?

Yes, that's correct.

You can use "Segments" filter. Or you can calculate stats for "Segment Combinations" and then drag and drop selected combinations to a complex filter window. Or you can use "Statistical Filter" and then choose "Segment Combinations" in that filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: History Segment Patterns Property??

Postby feelinLucky » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:27 am

Thanks! Got it now. There are far too many functions doing the same job can get a bit confusing.

At any rate, I understand it now.
feelinLucky

Return to Anything Else