Even and Odds

Even and Odds

Postby cliff1986 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello,
I was thinking if there would be a way to unclick Even/Odd formation. Which can reduce the numbers of combination. Example: for pick 3. EEO,EEE,OOO,EOE,OOE,OEO. LET SAY IT E/O HAS NUMBERS AROUND THEM. IF WE COULD UNCLICK ONE OF THE FORMATION TO REDUCE NUMBERS WOULD BE GREAT. I HAD NOTICES THE SYSTEM DOESN'T HAVE THIS FEATURE. ALSO, SAME WITH WITH LOW/HIGH AND 2E/2E ETC. CAN YOU PLEASE ADD A FEATURE LIKE THIS?
cliff1986

Re: Even and Odds

Postby Lottofool15 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:16 pm

Not sure if this is what you're referring to, but if you look in the positional section of the filters, you should find odd even and low high. You can filter out specific combinations from there, so if you click for e.g. even, even, odd and accept the condition, you'll be left with only even, even, odd combinations, or you could reject it and get rid of all EEO combos in the package.
Lottofool15

Postby cliff1986 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:59 am

talking about filter more than one type of even/odd, high/low etc. you can only filter one at a time. It would be good if you could filter like excel where you can only see the data you want to show.
cliff1986

Postby cliff1986 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:01 am

talking about filter more than one type of even/odd, high/low etc. you can only filter one at a time. It would be good if you could filter like excel where you can only see the data you want to show. or if there were a feature that you can check and uncheck please see attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cliff1986

Postby Lottofool15 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:04 pm

I think I see what you're saying now. In expert lotto you could take for example eeo and ooe combinations and set them to reject. Then put them in a filter group. So when you run the filter group, all those combinations would be omitted. So if you had all the different combos in a group except eee and ooo set to reject for e.g., then you could run the filter group and see eee and ooo combos at the same time, though the picture you showed looked like it might be easier to do something like this, but this is the only way i can think of with this program, though there may be a better way.
Lottofool15

Postby cliff1986 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Thanks
cliff1986

Return to Anything Else