updates

updates

Postby LottoTrout » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:36 am

hi Stan

Just wondering are you still updating EL5
LottoTrout

Re: updates

Postby stan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:33 am

Yes, I've just released a new minor update today (fixing some playslip printing layout issues and online numbers update support for NJ Pick 3/4).
I realize that the updates are not that frequent as they used to be. But I'm not that young as I used to be either:) There will be a new major update by the end of this year. The new features will be whatever the current dev build has.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby LottoTrout » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:21 am

hope the update for the lotto max canada is included......thanks stan
LottoTrout

Postby ChesterDennis » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:00 pm

stan wrote:Yes, I've just released a new minor update today (fixing some playslip printing layout issues and online numbers update support for NJ Pick 3/4).
I realize that the updates are not that frequent as they used to be. But I'm not that young as I used to be either:) There will be a new major update by the end of this year. The new features will be whatever the current dev build has.

End of this year?

SC
ChesterDennis

Postby stan » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:20 am

ChesterDennis wrote:
stan wrote:Yes, I've just released a new minor update today (fixing some playslip printing layout issues and online numbers update support for NJ Pick 3/4).

End of this year?

SC

Obviously not:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ChesterDennis » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:34 am

stan wrote:
ChesterDennis wrote:

End of this year?

SC

Obviously not:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

SC
ChesterDennis

Return to Anything Else