wheel generator

wheel generator

Postby niceguy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:45 am

Hi Stan. Would it be possible to include a wheel generator in Expert Lotto that would cover pick 3 to pick 10 or more, for both keno & lotto usage, & cover a variety of numbers, & various guarrantees. This would be a fabulous inovation, & I think would be quite unique to Expert Lotto, as wheel generators especially for pick 8 to pick 10 & more are very hard to find for some reason or another. ( see my other post regarding this as well). Here's hoping you can help. Would be interesting to know others thoughts as well.
niceguy

Postby stan » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:33 am

how would that differ from the current ticket generator?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:52 am

Hi Stan. Wheel generators use far less games, compared to using the full generator in Expert Lotto. For example a pick 10 keno wheel for 20 numbers, with a guarrantee that if you hit 6 numbers, any 6 will appear on one line, can be done in 343 games. I found that when you generate a full set of pick 10 numbers with the generator in Expert Lotto, then try filtering it with the minimiser, it either didn't work (maybe it's the resourses on my computer), or took a very long time to work. Just thought it would be an excellent innovation to have in Expert Lotto, to be able to generate wheels for various picks & numbers & guarrantees, as pick 10 in particular for keno is virtually impossible to find. Hope you can help. kindest Regards
niceguy

Postby stan » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:19 am

try 'fast minimizer' instead.

i don't want to venture into the area of building of wheels - there are loads of very good wheels on internet and implementing a good wheel generator wouldn't be easy.
i recommend using some other lottery software for this purpose. i haven't checked competition for a long time but a couple of years ago cover master or lotto architect where good at wheel building
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:58 am

Thanks Stan. I will have a look at those programs.
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests