auto sequence for each wnh segment

auto sequence for each wnh segment

Postby sysp34 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm

hello stan

is it possible to create this sequence (see the attachment)

the idea is to know tickets left after filtering out one segment pattern in col. 0 thru col. -10 (but skipped column history that remove all tickets and continue for next column) the idea is to find some intersection or matched numbers for possible segment combination. i think this would be use as "key numbers"

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

good luck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sysp34

Postby stan » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:25 pm

so you mean:
- have several segment combinations
- filter package tickets for each combination and store tickets where at least one column passed
- create intersection of numbers from passed tickets for each segment combinations

is that correct?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sysp34 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:50 pm

[quote=stan:1216063532]
so you mean:
- have several segment combinations
- filter package tickets for each combination and store tickets where at least one column passed
- create intersection of numbers from passed tickets for each segment combinations

is that correct?
[/quote]

no stan i mean

1. use possible segment combination
2. filter package tickets for each combination and store tickets where at least segment combination must pass (force to create tickets), skip col. that eliminate all tickets
3. repeat step 1 with another possible segment combination
4. create intersection of numbers from passed tickets for each segment combinations

well i dunno if it good because i haven't backtest it yet due to old machine process :#: it take a lot of time

good luck
sysp34

Postby stan » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:54 pm

so basically i was right in my previous post except that you want an intersection of numbers from passed tickets instead of actual tickets, correct?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sysp34 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 am

[quote=stan]
so basically i was right in my previous post except that you want an intersection of numbers from passed tickets instead of actual tickets, correct?
[/quote]

yup that correct stan

it's like in wnh segments but the conditions not at least one column it about 9 of 11 or 10 of 11 or the bottomline "force to create tickets" from each selected wnh segment combination

is it a good idea to create such step?

thank and good luck
sysp34

Postby stan » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:55 pm

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

yup that correct stan

it's like in wnh segments but the conditions not at least one column it about 9 of 11 or 10 of 11
[/quote]
??

or the bottomline "force to create tickets" from each selected wnh segment combination

i didn't get this part i'm afraid. what do you mean by this?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sysp34 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:59 am

[quote=stan:1216731326]
[quote=sysp34]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

yup that correct stan

it's like in wnh segments but the conditions not at least one column it about 9 of 11 or 10 of 11
[/quote]
??

or the bottomline "force to create tickets" from each selected wnh segment combination

i didn't get this part i'm afraid. what do you mean by this?
[/quote]

stan

i mean when using statistics menu we got wnh-segment pattern/ combination and it allow to filtering out for each column history.

in statistics-wnh segment we had total

i dunno how you use some algorithm in total segment, i though you have at least on column must pass or something

and what i like to suggest is in statistics-wnh segment-total the algorithm is use more than 9 of 11 column must pass or find number that have segment in col. 0 to -11 for example

col.0 pass
col.-1 pass
col.-2 pass
col.-3 pass
col.-4 pass
col.-5 pass
col.-6 pass
col.-7 pass
col.-8 pass
col.-9 fail
col.-10 pass

at col. -9 we have zero, nata, null tickets then we click undo button and move for col. -10 and we have one or two tickets

then continue the process for other wnh-segment combination 401, 201 etc

then start finding intersection numbers from tickets left (from each wnh-segment combination/pattern)

the process like padawan's pdf on el site but tweaking for possible wnh-segment combination/patterns

i hope it helps or maybe later i send some picture because the process took a lot of time because i use compound filters one by one

good luck
sysp34

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:44 pm

I think I understand what you are saying here, it is something that Carbob and I were playing around with a little while back.

In the Statistics, WNH Segments calculate stats for tickets in the package, set column to 0 and choose a segment to work with say 5-0-0 and filter Leave. Calculate stats again and move to column -1 choose segment 5-0-0 and filter leave, keep doing this throughout the all of the columns. If a column has an occurrence of 0 for segment 5-0-0, skip that column and move on to the next column. Filter until you have filtered all 11 columns and then look at the numbers you have left in Statistics, Ticket Numbers.

You will get mixed results with this, it can produce a set of numbers that will not be drawn and it can produce a set of numbers that will contain 1 to 3 numbers drawn in the next drawing, the problem is, which is which? Segment default settings are an important factor here and finding the best setting for this strategy.

One other thing is that it is possible that you can get to a column in the middle and there will only one combination left but, if you would skip that column and move to the next column you will find more than one combinations left.

If you can get down to one combination left you still have 5 or 6 numbers depending on if you are playing a pick 5 or pick 6.

A suggestion would be to work with the top occurring segments instead of testing just starting at the top of the segment list and working your way down, you will have a better chance of having 1 number out of 5 or 6 numbers left.

I haven't worked with this idea for awhile now but there may be some potential.
PadawanLotto

Postby sysp34 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:39 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
I haven't worked with this idea for awhile now but there may be some potential.
[/quote]

some potential maybe, because i think one or two numbers can be easily to look for next draw for example see the picture below and

stan

oops, it seem i have mistaken about 9/10 of 11 column the wnh segment not always pass the conditions and what i like to suggest is like this picture, using segment 7/7 then start the sequence/filtering out from col.0 to col.-10, if some column filtering out all tickets click undo and go for next column.

for example

col. 0 pass
col. -1 pass
col. -2 pass
col. -3 pass
col. -4 pass
col. -5 fail
col. -6 fail
col. -7 fail
col. -8 fail
col. -9 fail
col. -10 fail
tickets left 1

col. 0 pass
col. -1 pass
col. -2 pass
col. -3 pass
col. -4 pass
col. -5 pass
col. -6 pass
col. -7 pass
col. -8 pass
col. -9 pass
col. -10 pass
tickets left 4

col. 0 pass
col. -1 pass
col. -2 pass
col. -3 pass
col. -4 pass
col. -5 pass
col. -6 pass
col. -7 pass
col. -8 pass
col. -9 pass
col. -10 fail
tickets left 3

col. 0 pass
col. -1 pass
col. -2 pass
col. -3 pass
col. -4 fail
col. -5 pass
col. -6 pass
col. -7 fail
col. -8 fail
col. -9 pass
col. -10 pass
tickets left 4

col. 0 pass
col. -1 fail
col. -2 fail
col. -3 pass
col. -4 fail
col. -5 pass
col. -6 pass
col. -7 fail
col. -8 fail
col. -9 fail
col. -10 fail
tickets left 4

col. 0 pass
col. -1 fail
col. -2 fail
col. -3 fail
col. -4 fail
col. -5 pass
col. -6 fail
col. -7 fail
col. -8 fail
col. -9 fail
col. -10 fail
tickets left 1

from tickets left in each wnh-segment we find the most hit (intersection between the numbers) then use as key numbers while for others numbers as next jackpot numbers well i can't write a good instruction to read the picture due to language barrier but i think the picture reveal the interpretation itself

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

good luck
sysp34

Postby Jerzy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:21 am

Hi sysp34,

What is the segment preference 7/7 and why do you prefer it?

Does it work well only for pick 5 games ? What segment setting do you recommend for pick 6 games?

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:26 am

Segment default settings of the same numbers like seg1 = 7, seg2 = 7 will leave all segments with a 0 as the second segment as you can see in sysp34's post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Jerzy » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:50 am

Thank you PadawanLotto.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:13 pm

ok, now i see where you're heading with this idea.
so it's filtering all wnh columns for the same segment combination but the filter must ensure that there's at least one ticket left after filtering by ignoring columns where no tickets passed.
the problem is that such a filter would be very slow. it might be better idea to filter the whole package for each segment and each column separately and then use the perl script to get intersections....
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi sysp34, I see that you set your segment defaults so that the second segment is 0. I have a suggestion, set the segment default setting so that segments 2-0-3 and 3-0-2 are the highest occurring segments in the past drawing history. This should give you a better balance and when working the strategy these two segments should produce your better results.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Hi sysp34, I see that you set your segment defaults so that the second segment is 0. I have a suggestion, set the segment default setting so that segments 2-0-3 and 3-0-2 are the highest occurring segments in the past drawing history. This should give you a better balance and when working the strategy these two segments should produce your better results.
[/quote]

Ragwi, for Fla, that setting will be 5/5, for 3-0-2/2-0-3. For 2-0-3/3-0-2, like Padawan recommends, the setting will be 4/4.
CARBOB

Next

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests