Unordered Package

Unordered Package

Postby Alcymart » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 am

Stan, could you add an option so that I can check stats of an unordered package... everytime I load my list of numbers, by default , it puts combinations in order? I found some very interesting stuff when working with combinations the way numbers were drawn from the barrel especially in stats by ticket position. It's very revealing with the few draws I worked on manually.

By default, sure leave it the way it is after Lottery commissions mixed all those numbers and put them in order to erase their tracks.

it could be some kind of plugin too if that works. I'm sure its an easy feature to implement right?
Alcymart

Stan,Please Reply!!!

Postby CARBOB » Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:47 am

[quote=Alcymart]
Stan, could you add an option so that I can check stats of an unordered package... everytime I load my list of numbers, by default , it puts combinations in order? I found some very interesting stuff when working with combinations the way numbers were drawn from the barrel especially in stats by position and groups. It's very revealing with the few draws I worked on manually.

By default, sure leave it the way it is after Lottery commissions mixed all those numbers and put them in order to erase their tracks.

it could be some kind of plugin too if that works. I'm sure its an easy feature to implement right?
[/quote]

Stan, this is a very important asset for EL. I agree with Alcymart, the "ball tracks" left my tracking unordered draws leaves footprints that ordered draws don't. Think about the way we track the number 1, the number 1 in a 5/XX game or a 6/XX game can be drawn in any 1 of 6 positions, but in ordered draws, it can only be position 1.
CARBOB

Postby stan » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:49 pm

ok, i'll upload a new build soon where you'll be able to turn sorting of winning numbers off. however there might some problems with filters/stats that rely on the fact that ticket numbers are sorted. so use it on your own risk:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests