Number groups

Number groups

Postby niceguy » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:07 am

Hi There I have been experimenting with number groups lately, & am wondering if anyone else has spent much time with number groups & if they had any success with them. In particular I'm looking for ways to eliminate groups that are unlikely to be drawn in the next drawing, & therefore reduce the amount of tickets you need to put on. Many thanks, I look forward to your comments.
niceguy

Postby sysp34 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:53 pm

[quote=niceguy]
Hi There I have been experimenting with number groups lately, & am wondering if anyone else has spent much time with number groups & if they had any success with them. In particular I'm looking for ways to eliminate groups that are unlikely to be drawn in the next drawing, & therefore reduce the amount of tickets you need to put on. Many thanks, I look forward to your comments.
[/quote]

number groups are good to be use as part of methods because the number grouped into xyz groups unfortunately selecting the groups little bit challenge because we must see when we use hot, average and cold groups.

it also can be use as key numbers when some groups became due

the key to play any lotto is to combine or balanced hot, average and cold occurrence, if ones master the trends then we may catch the jackpot, unfortunately it little bit tricky or need some experience and luck

also i think we already discuss this in jackpot forum or in the pass the same with wheels

good luck
sysp34

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:18 pm

[quote=niceguy]
[/quote]Number Groups is a static filter working off of all possible combinations in the lottery that you are playing. If you use the same settings for the numbers groups filter every time, you will have the same set of combinations left every time.

I set the numbers groups filter based on decades 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39 and min 0, max 3 for each group and check that ticket falls into 3 to 4 number groups, logical condition And, matching tickets Leave. This is for my 5/39 lotto. If you are playing the NZ Lotto you might want to use the same settings but change the group 30-39 to 30-40.

After you set up the number groups calculate stats for winning numbers and look at the number groups and the group count to determin if the past drawn results work out well for you. The number groups list should contain mostly 0's, 1's, 2's, and 3's, the group count list should contain mostly 3's and 4's. There will be group counts of 2 but this should be minimal.

Note: Do not use the Number Groups filter in a compound or group filter as it doesn't filter correctly.

Good Luck!
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:52 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Note: Do not use the Number Groups filter in a compound or group filter as it doesn't filter correctly.
[/quote]

i thought i'd fixed that. is it still an issue?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:56 pm

I just checked it out and there still seems to be a problem. If I run the filter using compound or group filter the result is 22,932 removed but, if I run the filter direct from the filter list the result is 79,632 removed, all tests were at the same settings.
PadawanLotto

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests