Expert Lotto Help

Expert Lotto Help

Postby laurontario » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Hello Stan,

I was away for a long time, but now I am trying to get back. I was pleased to notice that there are quite a few new things in EL, and everybody is waiting for the new version, which, from what I read, will have even more features -BTW, nice screenshots!

I noticed though that, unfortunately, the Help does not reflect any of these changes and seems to be frozen in time. Will the new version be accompanied by a re-written up-to-date user manual?
The reason I am asking is that I find it difficult to watch all discussion on the bord and I think that it would be a lot easier if the user would have a help file for reference.

On the same page, Bobes wrote an extensive EL strategy long time ago, which, unfortunately, hasn't been updated lately. Is there a plan to update this too?

Thanks,

Laurentiu
laurontario

Postby stan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:01 pm

[quote=laurontario:1244058310]
Hello Stan,

I was away for a long time, but now I am trying to get back. I was pleased to notice that there are quite a few new things in EL, and everybody is waiting for the new version, which, from what I read, will have even more features -BTW, nice screenshots!

I noticed though that, unfortunately, the Help does not reflect any of these changes and seems to be frozen in time. Will the new version be accompanied by a re-written up-to-date user manual?
[/quote]
yes (eventually). i also hope the new version will have better and easier to understand user interface so less explaining will be necessary

The reason I am asking is that I find it difficult to watch all discussion on the bord and I think that it would be a lot easier if the user would have a help file for reference.

On the same page, Bobes wrote an extensive EL strategy long time ago, which, unfortunately, hasn't been updated lately. Is there a plan to update this too?

bobes is quite busy with his non-expert lotto business but he promised to spend more time on expert when the new version is ready
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby laurontario » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Stan.

Any idea when the new version will be available?
laurontario

Postby stan » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:23 pm

[quote=laurontario]
Any idea when the new version will be available?
[/quote]

i promised there'd be something to try out this summer. but i'm afraid i won't make it. it's taking much longer than i expected.
there might be some 'alfa' version at the end of the summer. but it won't have all the features, all filters and there won't be any documentation ready either...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby laurontario » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks again, Stan!
laurontario

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests