Can I play

Can I play

Postby FatJack » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:06 am

May I make a suggestion as to what I would like to see in a lottery software? First off, I have downloaded EXPERT, but haven't had time to really learn. A few years back I was putting together winning combination's, Ga Fantasy five. I chose 12 numbers that had won the most times. For an example tonight I put these numbers together in less than five minutes. 4-6-13-22-19-23-5-8-25-28-12-21. Had I played, all five numbers were in this group on these dates 9-19-08, 9-30-08, 1-9-09, 5-25-09, and 5-28-09. They had won some 15 times in the past.
(This is a poor example.)

Five-six years back seems as if some of my best combination's had won 30-35 times. Unfortunately a stroke stop my interest in the game.

I would like the software to generate 1) different size combination's i.e. 12-14-16-18 numbers 2) generate 20 most hit groups, showing number of times it as hit, and dates. 4) Be able to use your filters sums filters, last digits, high low, etc.

I have notice within 1-2 days before a five hit, a four would hit, or within two days later a four would hit.

Oh yes, be able to set different number of games back, to generate i.e 100, 150, 200 back or what ever. Best I can remember these group hits get hot and cold. So maybe a hit-skip chart might be a helpful.

Thanks
FatJack

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:24 am

[quote=FatJack]
I would like the software to generate 1) different size combination's i.e. 12-14-16-18 numbers 2) generate 20 most hit groups, showing number of times it as hit, and dates. 4) Be able to use your filters sums filters, last digits, high low, etc.
[/quote] The statistics ticket numbers will show you the occurrences of each number and the last time each number was drawn and you can choose the group of numbers to work with from here. The Visual winning numbers will show the past drawing history dates and the number hits of the number groups that you have chosen to look at.

Oh yes, be able to set different number of games back, to generate i.e 100, 150, 200 back or what ever. Best I can remember these group hits get hot and cold. So maybe a hit-skip chart might be a helpful.
There is a wide range of choices when it comes to isolating past drawing ranges for study, all that you have mentioned plus are available.
PadawanLotto

Postby FatJack » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:25 am

The statistics ticket numbers will show you the occurrences of each number and the last time each number was drawn and you can choose the group of numbers to work with from here. The Visual winning numbers will show the past drawing history dates and the number hits of the number groups that you have chosen to look at.

I don't believe we are on the same page. Let me explain further. At the time before I had…...Ga F 5 had app 1200 history games. I came up with 3 group combinations 0f 12 numbers that was hitting all 5 winning numbers about every 12 games. A combo of 12 numbers is 792 tickets far fewer than your 5 millions tickets you are choosing from before filtering. If I'm understanding correctly, you are asking me to pick correctly some 11 up/downs columns correctly before I can be assured of capturing the 5 numbers in a group of some 1 millions tickets.

What I'm saying if a computer could select a small group of say 12 numbers that has hit all five numbers, more than any other 12 number group, then let us select which group to filter further. However, one group of 12 numbers is not enough, it would take several groups. And it can be done.

What is the different between having 10-20 columns of 12 numbers Each 12 number group (columns) having already hit 60-70 times each in the past. than having 50 sums columns ranging between 20-170? Doesn't it seem filtering 792 tickets would be much better than filtering a million tickets.

I'm not interested in when a particular number hits. I am very much interested in when the group hits and has all 5 winnings numbers.
FatJack

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 am

[quote=FatJack]
I don't believe we are on the same page. Let me explain further. At the time before I had…...Ga F 5 had app 1200 history games. I came up with 3 group combinations 0f 12 numbers that was hitting all 5 winning numbers about every 12 games. A combo of 12 numbers is 792 tickets far fewer than your 5 millions tickets you are choosing from before filtering.
[/quote] A 5/39 only has 575,757 ticket combinations not 5 million. If you choose 12 numbers for a group you will have 792 ticket combinations before filtering.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are asking me to pick correctly some 11 up/downs columns correctly before I can be assured of capturing the 5 numbers in a group of some 1 millions tickets.
There are more optitions to choose from, you don't have to use the Winning Numbers History Differences filter. And again if you are playing a 5/39 there are only 575,757 possible ticket combinations no more.

What I'm saying if a computer could select a small group of say 12 numbers that has hit all five numbers, more than any other 12 number group, then let us select which group to filter further. However, one group of 12 numbers is not enough, it would take several groups. And it can be done.
This would be nice but Expert Lotto won't select the number groups for you, you would have to do some research and choose the number groups yourself.

What is the different between having 10-20 columns of 12 numbers Each 12 number group (columns) having already hit 60-70 times each in the past. than having 50 sums columns ranging between 20-170? Doesn't it seem filtering 792 tickets would be much better than filtering a million tickets.
Sorry, you lost me here.

I'm not interested in when a particular number hits. I am very much interested in when the group hits and has all 5 winnings numbers.
Once you find the groups of numbers that you want to work with you can save that group in a file and check them every drawing.
PadawanLotto

Postby Viking » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:29 am

[quote=FatJack]
[/quote]

Hi FatJack,

I have attached a picture from EL Stats/Pentads of what I think can help you. In a 5 pick game this plugin will show stat of winning draws. I have sorted from the highest to the lowest occurrence.

Viking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viking

Postby FatJack » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 pm

A 5/39 only has 575,757 ticket combinations not 5 million. If you choose 12 numbers for a group you will have 792 ticket combinations before filtering.

My bad, I was talking about Ga. F5 of 575,757 combo's. I was pointing out y'all are developing million of possible tickets before filtering. Playing only 12-18 numbers is for more effective than playing a sum column totaling 120.

This would be nice but Expert Lotto won't select the number groups for you, you would have to do some research and choose the number groups yourself.

Yes, I realize this is not an option today with Expert. I saw somewhere on this forum where he was looking for suggestions for new ideas.

These groups leaves big footprints. However, there's no reason to go there, unless a software co. created this type of option.

Thanks guys, I was only suggesting a new and a different idea that Expert may want to consider in future.
FatJack

Postby FatJack » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 pm

I have attached a picture from EL Stats/Pentads of what I think can help you. In a 5 pick game this plugin will show stat of winning draws. I have sorted from the highest to the lowest occurrence.

Thanks Viking, That is somewhat what I was talking about. Except I talking about groups of winning combinations rather than individual winning games. Example

Groups drawn from the last 500 games
These combintions has more times than any other groups of 12.
1) 2-5-17-47-39-41-43-50-51-52-53-16 Hit 32 times Hit 2-5-39-52-53 on 1/12/08 ( 829) 1-29-08 wining numbers 17-39-41-43-50 (847) etc
2) 3-6-7-23-26-27-32-34-78-38-41-49 hit 29 times
3) etc hit 27 times
4) etc
18)
19)
20)

Groups drawn from the last 1500 games
These combintions has more times than any other groups of 16 numbers.
1) 2-4-7-9-11-14-15-17-20-23-27-32-33-45-48-52 Hit 42 times
2) 1-12-15-16-19-23-25-28-29-31-34-36-37-58-27-49 hit 39 times

I find that theses groups heat up and get pretty predictable.

No other software offer this most win group thing. If expert were to implement this in their software.... let just say it would almost be illegal. haha

Thanks guys
FatJack

Postby Falcon » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:25 am

Hi Fatjack,

I have to say your post has jogged my memory. Back in the early 90's I wrote a program in dbase3 to do exactly what you are suggesting. Unfortunately my methodology was all a bit cumbersome and I eventually gave it away, but what I didn't do was take the second part of your thinking and run with a couple of 12 or 15 number groups - I used just the one optimized group and I have to say I didn't have a hell of lot of luck with it. However finding the optimized group isn't all that easy, or it wasn't for me, for it depended very much upon your initial seed numbers as to which other numbers then fell in with those seeds. I started with high occurrence triples, built that to quads and then to pents etc. I recall running the program overnight although PC's were pretty slow back then.

Yes I would welcome such a feature in Expert Lotto as well and would love to try the approach within a far more elegant program such as EL than the dbase thing I had.

regards

falcon
Falcon

Postby FatJack » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:51 am

The foot prints are very visible. I can show anyone when to play which group.
My biggest draw back then was having to play to many games, but with today's filters should eliminate that problem.

Playing groups like this is easy, it will telegraph when it is about to hit.
FatJack

Postby Elpidio » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:59 am

Hi FatJack

Maybe this link below can help as a starting point and it has already been done by Sysp34 with regards to 12 digits strings for 5/39 with match 345.

First read the thread by Sysp34 http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... ad&id=1078
to understand regarding number strings and on how to install the plug-in of your desired lottery.
On page three of the thread, http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... 078&page=3
you can see on the lower thread by Sysp34 this file "filterstats_12_116_match345.zip" download it
and unzip it.. Copy and paste the file "filterstats_12_116_match345.xml" to your extra folder of your lottery. (Note: Be sure to backup your original filterstats.xml in another location) becuase
you will be renaming your "filterstats_12_116_match345.xml" to "filterstats.xml" after deleting your original filterstats.xml (make sure to backup first before deleting).

After all these, you can start EL and go to Statistics and Caculate stats for Winning Numbers and chose All Draws or any number of Draws you like and Click on Calculate Stats and Show Stats for: Filters. Here you can see the occurence of 12 digits strings that hits the most with match 345 in ascending or desending order.

Hope you can see the footprints of what to play and which group.

Good Luck

Elpidio
Elpidio

Postby FatJack » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 am

Thanks Elpidio

I can't access your links, I assume its because I'm not a Expert team player,yet. It will be around Sept before I have time to investigate those links, but it sounds like what I'm looking for.
FatJack

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests