Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Feature Requests & Bug Reports

Postby stan » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Please use this link to when asking for new features and/or reporting bugs:

http://www.expertlotto.com/issues

You'll need to setup a new account in the bug tracking system first and then you'll be receiving emails when the requested feature(s) is implemented or the reported bug is fixed.

Also please file *ALL* requests for new filters, statistics or any other features you made in the discussion board. I should have most of them written down in my todo list but it'll be better to keep them at one place where you can adjust priorities and thus move your favorite filter/stats up on my todo list.

You can use the link above also when reporting bugs in version 4.x
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 pm

btw, when filing a request for a feature you've already mentioned in the discussion board it would be nice to post a link to the new issue to your originating thread.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:38 pm

joe, i can create separate category and/or sub-project for your plugins and adjust your access rights accordingly if you're interested.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:07 pm

[quote=stan]
Please use this link to when asking for new features and/or reporting bugs:

http://www.expertlotto.com/issues

You'll need to setup a new account in the bug tracking system first and then you'll be receiving emails when the requested feature(s) is implemented or the reported bug is fixed.

Also please file *ALL* requests for new filters, statistics or any other features you made in the discussion board. I should have most of them written down in my todo list but it'll be better to keep them at one place where you can adjust priorities and thus move your favorite filter/stats up on my todo list.

You can use the link above also when reporting bugs in version 4.x
[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

Could you renew the all functions of Back-tests in Statistics (of course, those Back-tests should be that you have fixed the bugs for those and already to add into V5) and release it as EL v 4.5.7 recently if possible? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
Could you renew the all functions of Back-tests in Statistics (of course, those Back-tests should be that you have fixed the bugs for those and already to add into V5) and release it as EL v 4.5.7 recently if possible? [/quote]

fixing that would be a lot of work and wasted time. but if you can find at least three other expert lotto users who want it fixed as well, i'll give it a try
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:16 am

[quote=stan]
joe, i can create separate category and/or sub-project for your plugins and adjust your access rights accordingly if you're interested.
[/quote]

yeah that could be fine stan,
Joe

Postby stan » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:51 am

[quote=Joe]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

yeah that could be fine stan,
[/quote]

i've added 'joe's plugins' category and granted you 'developer' role
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 am

[quote=stan:1255980769]
[quote=lottoboy]
Could you renew the all functions of Back-tests in Statistics (of course, those Back-tests should be that you have fixed the bugs for those and already to add into V5) and release it as EL v 4.5.7 recently if possible? [/quote]

fixing that would be a lot of work and wasted time. but if you can find at least three other expert lotto users who want it fixed as well, i'll give it a try
[/quote]

But why you told me that you have fixed those in EL5 already in the forum?
lottoboy

Postby stan » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:18 am

[quote=lottoboy:1256084265]
[quote=stan:1255980769]
[quote=lottoboy]

[/quote]

But why you told me that you have fixed those in EL5 already in the forum?
[/quote]

it is fixed in version 5 and it works fine there. but i can't backport the fix to version 4.x as the underlying libraries are totally different
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:33 pm

I see. So I have to wait EL5 for using the functions. In fact, I think that the functions of Back-tests in Statistics have reported the theory of lottery really if those are correct.
lottoboy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests