Just an idea

Just an idea

Postby Gatsby » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi Stan,

I don´t know about programming so let pose this question to you:

Is it possible to add a feature to EL by wich dragging a column of numbers from excell they could be automaticaly converted to a match numbers filter in EL? That is instead of saving it to a file and then use a file filter. I have, amongst other lists of numbers that change from week to week, 5 columns of 52 numbers which i could use to filter, but loading this becomes penous/very time consuming.
Other option would be a filter that could be set from the last draw with the definition of some transformations. I once posted about this idea.

Thanks,
Gatsby

Postby stan » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:49 pm

[quote=Gatsby]
Is it possible to add a feature to EL by wich dragging a column of numbers from excell they could be automaticaly converted to a match numbers filter in EL? That is instead of saving it to a file and then use a file filter. I have, amongst other lists of numbers that change from week to week, 5 columns of 52 numbers which i could use to filter, but loading this becomes penous/very time consuming.
[/quote]
i already have some plans to support direct imports and exports from ms excel files. the only problem is that the initial column/row must be specified to read data from excel sheet.

Other option would be a filter that could be set from the last draw with the definition of some transformations. I once posted about this idea.

can you pls post a link the original thread?
or even better enter a new issue here: http://expertlotto.com/issues
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 pm

i've responded to both threads
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests