!!! FIVE BALL VERY NEAR

!!! FIVE BALL VERY NEAR

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 pm

FIVE BALL VERY NEAR !!!!
Hi lotto hunters in these days i was running try to hunting the jackpot i used expert lotto to make a good combinations i have a one ticket with five balls after descend from 8,140,160 combinations but i didn't have luck and i lost descending to 30 tickets that it was my bet.

as you see very very near with the normal odds are 1 in 34,000 to hit the five ball.
;-) :rolleyes: :wand:
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby lottoboy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:01 am

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]
FIVE BALL VERY NEAR !!!!
Hi lotto hunters in these days i was running try to hunting the jackpot i used expert lotto to make a good combinations i have a one ticket with five balls after descend from 8,140,160 combinations but i didn't have luck and i lost descending to 30 tickets that it was my bet.

as you see very very near with the normal odds are 1 in 34,000 to hit the five ball.
;-) :rolleyes: :wand:
[/quote]

How about your strategy for the result which gets the JP by using 30 tickets
in your Pick-5 game? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 am

Lotto boy my tactics is begin to filter with the standart deviation in one margen short very common you see that for example in a lotto 6/45 the range 12.00 to 13.99 is a good range to begin the landing after you work to number distance filter you have to try experiment with a good range of draws my study begin go 16 draws backward and see how after begin the landing how many tickets hitting the five balls in the next 16 draws begin with the skip the last 16 draws and begin the landing with standart deviation filter apply in 12.00 to 13.99 margin..........after apply the number distance filter position by position and testing and see how you arrive to for example to 10,000 combinations with good of hitting five ball in the 16 draws that you skip before....if you arrive with a good margin for example 7 five balls in 10,000 tickets your odds are 1 in 1428 as you see is not easy yet but your odds has low from 1 in 34,000 aprox in a lotto 6/45 to 1 en 1428 this is the idea down the hard odds agains us...

the idea is wait the jackpot come to us in a cuadrant (Standar deviation) that show a good average to hits and begin to landing from here ...

excuse my poor english is no my native languaje :-)
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:05 am

Lotto boy one last note...

if you arrive to 10,000 tickets with good margin try to no apply optimization filters ...you could lost very easy good tickets hitting five ...try to use more generic filters try to down the big odds is strange by the filter position digits and the filter systematic selection in a short range for example 2 tickets show good results and you could floating a good ticket hitting five balls o could be more...

at this point the jackpot could be lost very easy... but thats the idea down the high odds againts us as possible.

i am working now in a new tactic to try landing the jackpot in this way from others approach ... later i could have better results ....keep in touch
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby lottoboy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 am

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]
Lotto boy my tactics is begin to filter with the standart deviation in one margen short very common you see that for example in a lotto 6/45 the range 12.00 to 13.99 is a good range to begin the landing after you work to number distance filter you have to try experiment with a good range of draws my study begin go 16 draws backward and see how after begin the landing how many tickets hitting the five balls in the next 16 draws begin with the skip the last 16 draws and begin the landing with standart deviation filter apply in 12.00 to 13.99 margin..........after apply the number distance filter position by position and testing and see how you arrive to for example to 10,000 combinations with good of hitting five ball in the 16 draws that you skip before....if you arrive with a good margin for example 7 five balls in 10,000 tickets your odds are 1 in 1428 as you see is not easy yet but your odds has low from 1 in 34,000 aprox in a lotto 6/45 to 1 en 1428 this is the idea down the hard odds agains us...

the idea is wait the jackpot come to us in a cuadrant (Standar deviation) that show a good average to hits and begin to landing from here ...

excuse my poor english is no my native languaje :-)
[/quote]

Hi, HMSTOMAHAWK:

Thanks for your sincere reply!
But I'm still not clear that the odds should be 1 in 8145060 for 6/45 game but why your odds is 1 in 34000? Also, how do you use the Filter of Number Distance for your game? Could you share your experience about it in detail?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:17 pm

Lotto boy when i told where the odds are low i am taking about the five ball my interest is conquest the five ball and stay near to hit the jackpot because the five ball pay a good money...

the odds to the jackpot in a 6/45 are 1 in 8,140,065

:-)
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby lottoboy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 am

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]
Lotto boy when i told where the odds are low i am taking about the five ball my interest is conquest the five ball and stay near to hit the jackpot because the five ball pay a good money...

the odds to the jackpot in a 6/45 are 1 in 8,140,065

:-)
[/quote]

sorry, I don't understand what's your means.
lottoboy

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Lotto boy

The Odds To Hit the jackpot in a lotto 6/45 are 1 in 8,140,065

The Odds To Hit five balls in a lotto 6/45 are 1 in a 34,000 aprox...

but...

if you work with standart deviation as i explained to you before...you could have a five ball in 1 in 1,500 aprox...

i assume that you descend with the filters as explained to you before...the idea is wait five balls o the jackpot in a short range in a little cuadrant in the large ocean of the combinations...as explained before...

excuse my poor english is no my native languaje is difficult to me try to explain you

:-D
HMSTOMAHAWK

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests