What's up with this?

What's up with this?

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

From postmaster@expertlotto.com

Hello,

This is an automatic message. We are moved from Unclassified Newsboard to a more standard forum system, PHPBB2. This message is to notify you about out migration proccess. This migration to new system, includes the generation of new passwords for each user. Details are below:

Your new password is and76833

Thanks for your time. Please connect as soon as possible to http://www.openideas.info/phpbb/ to validate your user

Openideas.info
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Padawan~ It has a smell of a virus that mined the expertlotto forum for our email addresses and other information.

Hope Stan has not been locked out as admin...

[quote=PadawanLotto]
From postmaster@expertlotto.com

Hello,

This is an automatic message. We are moved from Unclassified Newsboard to a more standard forum system, PHPBB2. This message is to notify you about out migration proccess. This migration to new system, includes the generation of new passwords for each user. Details are below:

Your new password is and76833

Thanks for your time. Please connect as soon as possible to http://www.openideas.info/phpbb/ to validate your user

Openideas.info
[/quote]
CSenior

Postby stan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:35 pm

please ignore that. i was just testing a script i downloaded from internet to migrate this forum to a new system and there was a bug in that script.
your passwords haven't been changed nor emailed to anybody.

i apologize about this blunder :red:
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:39 pm

[quote=stan]
please ignore that. i was just testing a script i downloaded from internet to migrate this forum to a new system and there was a bug in that script.
your passwords haven't been changed nor emailed to anybody.

i apologize about this blunder :red:
[/quote]

Stan, am glad you spoke up. I had to get a virus removal tech last week, scared me.
CARBOB

Re: What's up with this?

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 am

Guess its all up and running now, never got a second email for password but the one I got first up worked...

I must say it's a fresh new look..
Savage_Rottweiler

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests