Need More Implementation On Segments

Need More Implementation On Segments

Postby Joe » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 am

Hi stan,

As we had Segments, We need more powerful tools can be implemented on these Segments.
Now we already having the max segment ( i.e. total numbers from seg 1 and we had the expected numbers for the next draw. That is very useful to know how many numbers are expected from the segments 1 for the next draw. As well we can be sure that what min and max numbers are expected from those segments.
#1.
We would like to have same implementation on other segments too, for seg 2 and seg 3. this will help us to spot good counts of number to next draw if we have more numbers from these seg2 and 3, for example i will play 2 numbers if we have more than 16 numbers from seg2 and will add one number if we have more than 10 numbers from seg3.
#2.
In additional, we would like to have more tools that analyze how many odd and even numbers from those segments (1,2 & 3) totally and how many odd and even have been hit. This will give us some clear picture what we can expect if the odd and even number counts occurred and what the possible odd and evens are expected.
Above can be implemented for Low and High Numbers too. If there are many high numbers from the segments then would play the high numbers.
And finally we would like to have powerful tool (#s hits @ HD), we need some clear picture of the hits stats in segments,

For example, In Level 0, Latest Numbers are in History Difference 1. Lets say (4,5,13,24,30,34), we should analyze this HD 1 numbers about how many times these numbers were hit at this HD in our past result. Lets say if 4 might hit 12 times, 5 @ 7 times, 13 @ 5 times, 24 @ 8 times, 30 @ 3 times and 34 @ 11 times, I would choose numbers 4,5,24,34 for from this HD 1, because these are the number having more possibility to hit next than the other numbers, I will omit #30, because its very weak number at this HD1, we must analyze each numbers at HD where they presently appear now.

I hope all these tools can reduce the huge combination, and hope its enough tool to start playing games with more possibilities. i was doing this manually but its more time consuming, if we automate this system we can start play the games by spotting right numbers. if its possible , we would like to have these tools available in 4.5 versions, that makes us familiar with these tools initially,

if i am not clear please let me know, thanks
Joe

Re: Need More Implementation On Segments

Postby stan » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 am

basically all of the features above can be implemented in version 5 so feel free to enter new feature requests for them.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:58 am

well and good, thanks for implementing these features,

and how can we check whether a combination found in package in version 5?, like we have search button in Version 4 in package tag...
Joe

Postby stan » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Joe wrote:and how can we check whether a combination found in package in version 5?, like we have search button in Version 4 in package tag...

menu 'edit - find'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 am

thanks stan, its working, Can we have the Favorites to store some combination for future reference, like we have in V4.x
Joe

Postby Jerzy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 am

Stan,

There are 3 features that make EL v. 5 far superior to its predecessor:

- Results of Simulation are visible in the charts. We can clearly see the composition of the package in terms of WNH sums/differences.
- Possiblity of using more than 11 columns/levels.
- Possibilty of using more than 3 segments combinations.

But it seems to me that these important features are still at the early stage of their development and I believe you plan to develop these features further.

I can suggest the following improvements:

1. The differences in the simulation charts should be linked to the WNH sum/diffs filter. I prefere to work with differences because their range in levels is similar and more or less uniform.
2. Clicking on a difference or range of differences in the simulation chart would enter their values into the WNH sum/diffs filter.
3. There should be a possibility of selecting from 1 to 3 ranges of differences from each level. These ranges should be delt with logical operators AND or OR (to be selected by the user).
4. To make working with hundreds of levels at the same time easy, there should be a possibilty of automatic selection/deselection of all levels as well as a possilbilty of manual selection/deselection of single levels.

Why we should filter with 3 ranges of differences?

Only 1 difference in the level can be the winning difference for the next draw. If we select 3 ranges (preferably linked to the largest number of tickets in the package), the winning difference for the next draw can be included only in one range or in none of them. Before the draw we do not know which difference is going to win, but we could manipulate results by using Accept and Reject buttons, logical operator AND & OR, and , what is very important, the "At least .... to .... levels must pass" condition.

Probably 3 ranges, not more, would do the job.

"Lookup Min & Max Ranges", which is in version 4, should be reintroduced to allow for other approaches to filtering.

I have also suggestions regarding Segment Combination filter and I will write about it in my next post.
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 am

Stan,

If you experiment, as I do, with hundreds of levels and more than 3 segments combinations, you will see that manual selection/deselection of hundreds of checkboxes is a tedious work.

I use 7 segments combinations. There are thousands of them, and because of that they repeat from previous draws so uncommonly that we can safely remove several latest segment combinations from each level.

I divide each level into the following segments:

1. - row 1
2. - row 2
3. - rows 3 &4
4. - rows 5, 6 & 7
5. - rows 8, 9, 10 & 11
6. - rows 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16
7. - row 17 and others

In the Segment Combinations filter there should be 2 separate "Clear" buttons to deselect checkboxes for the levels as well as checkboxes for segment combinations.

There should be a possibility to enter automaticaly (with 1 or 2 clicks of mouse) from 1 to 10 latest segment combinations from each level to the filter to remove them. The user would decide how many latest segment combinations from a level can be or should be included. I suppose we can filter this way 1 level at a time.

Probably I should place my suggestions at the special place which you allocated for that but it is hidden and I cannot find it.
Last edited by Jerzy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:25 am

Jerzy wrote:Stan,
I can suggest the following improvements:

1. The differences in the simulation charts should be linked to the WNH sum/diffs filter. I prefere to work with differences because their range in levels is similar and more or less uniform.

linked how?
2. Clicking on a difference or range of differences in the simulation chart would enter their values into the WNH sum/diffs filter.

yes, good idea. i've been thinking about the same as well. please enter a new feature request for it
3. There should be a possibility of selecting from 1 to 3 ranges of differences from each level. These ranges should be delt with logical operators AND or OR (to be selected by the user).

technically it is possible but the user interface would be quite messy and complicated.
4. To make working with hundreds of levels at the same time easy, there should be a possibilty of automatic selection/deselection of all levels as well as a possilbilty of manual selection/deselection of single levels.

what do you mean here?
btw, i'm still not convinced that having too many levels is a good idea. keep in mind that with hundreds of levels you might be evaluating several years of lottery history. and during those years the drawing machines, balls set etc might have changed several times...
Why we should filter with 3 ranges of differences?

Only 1 difference in the level can be the winning difference for the next draw. If we select 3 ranges (preferably linked to the largest number of tickets in the package), the winning difference for the next draw can be included only in one range or in none of them.

that's true as long as the three set of differences do not overlap each other. then the winning ticket might be in all of them.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:27 am

Jerzy wrote:Stan,

If you experiment, like me, with hundreds of levels and more than 3 segments combinations, you will see that manual selection/deselection of hundreds of checkboxes is a tedious work.

select the table rows you want to tick with your mouse (or press ctrl+a) to select all rows (segment combinations or levels) then tick/untick one of the selected rows - all other selected rows will get (un)ticked as well
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests