Request for more features on PREDICTIONS

Request for more features on PREDICTIONS

Postby BLOW JOE » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:33 am

Stan

Is it possible to include more features on predictions? Most people do not have the time to fiddle around looking at this chart or that chart etc to try and figure out the winning numbers.

It would be nice, based on the program and past history, for the program to do all the calculations necessary and come up with a set of numbers to play.
BLOW JOE

Re: Request for more features on PREDICTIONS

Postby stan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:02 am

yes, it would be nice indeed
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Skinto » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 pm

I echo that Stan , would be nice if it recommened a, -10+10 spread in the Min Max based on previous draws
Im new to the Wnh feature , Ive yet to understand its full potentional , From what Ive seen so far its a very powerful tool
8)
Skinto

Postby stan » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:13 pm

i don't see any automated predictions being implemented in the near future. when you're the one making the estimates then you can blame only yourself if your estimates are wrong. i don't want to lose new user (and potential paying customers) who might reject the whole application because the predictor gave them poor results.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby BLOW JOE » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:03 am

stan wrote:i don't see any automated predictions being implemented in the near future. when you're the one making the estimates then you can blame only yourself if your estimates are wrong. i don't want to lose new user (and potential paying customers) who might reject the whole application because the predictor gave them poor results.

:lol: You could both have features, with a disclaimer. Those that use the automated predictions are warned it could be full of errors, that will absolve you.

Those that prefer to figure out the winnings number themselves, the program will allow them to do so too. :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BLOW JOE

Postby stan » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 am

BLOW JOE wrote:
stan wrote:i don't see any automated predictions being implemented in the near future. when you're the one making the estimates then you can blame only yourself if your estimates are wrong. i don't want to lose new user (and potential paying customers) who might reject the whole application because the predictor gave them poor results.

:lol: You could both have features, with a disclaimer. Those that use the automated predictions are warned it could be full of errors, that will absolve you.

Those that prefer to figure out the winnings number themselves, the program will allow them to do so too. :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

95% of users would go straight for the automated predictions and abandon the application as soon as they find out the predictions aren't good.
we might add some sort of 'black-box' to produce recommended numbers to play but it'll take some time to fine-tune it and verify it does yield good results
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Henry » Sun May 09, 2010 7:39 am

Can add cohorts like group possibilty to prediction?
Henry

Postby stan » Sun May 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Henry wrote:Can add cohorts like group possibilty to prediction?

sorry, what do you mean here?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: PREDICTIONS

Postby jimbo » Wed May 12, 2010 12:46 am

i to prefer to see some automated predictions, i only use EL for the filters. which by far is the ony way i can get a package down to play. i do think WHD would work for me but like the previous posts, i cant seem to find the time to look over this chart and that chart or figure out WHDifferences and try to figure out the segments to use.
win or lose make it a little easier. i import my wheeled nos which are only predictions, from another program, and they produce 25 nos to wheel. and i'm happy with it. then i filter thru EL. i then use WHsums to filter, and it does produce some real good results.
the charts are very good to have, to compare and use for statistics, but help us pick.

jim
jimbo

Postby JOE BLOW » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 am

BLOW JOE wrote:

Here is the problem EXPERT LOTTO is a very very complex program, and even though you did a good job in writing the help sections, somethings are not clear. AND IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME TO READ AND TOTALLY COMPREHEND THE PROGRAM. It is like taking a University Course without the Instructor being present.

So a black box as you suggested will be fine, how is it coming along? Will the black box be available in version 5?
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:39 am

JOE BLOW wrote:So a black box as you suggested will be fine, how is it coming along? Will the black box be available in version 5?

i haven't even started working on it yet. it'll will come in some later release of version 5, not the initial one.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests