StdDev in Simulation

StdDev in Simulation

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:42 am

Hi stan,

I've seen the StdDev in Simulation table, Can you explain how you calculate this stdDev for each Column,
Whats the Difference between each Column's StdDev and Separate StdDev in Winning History Filter in Ver 4.x?

In this Picture I calculate the simulation for one game, the Column 0 showing StdDev 0 (Zero), How is it possible in this column,

Can we have separate table which has the stddev for each column.

Can we have the same prediction for each column's stdDev? it will be good if we have the stats on stdDev for each Column for the past result and it will be nice to check how the predictions worked on each columns and how much it makes reductions on tickets, Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Re: StdDev in Simulation

Postby stan » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 am

Joe wrote:Hi stan,

I've seen the StdDev in Simulation table, Can you explain how you calculate this stdDev for each Column,
Whats the Difference between each Column's StdDev and Separate StdDev in Winning History Filter in Ver 4.x?

stddev in the simulation table relates to all simulated values for a particular history level. while the stddev in ticket filter evaluates history differences for all history levels.

In this Picture I calculate the simulation for one game, the Column 0 showing StdDev 0 (Zero), How is it possible in this column,

that's a bug introduced in one of the recent builds, it'll be fixed in the next build.

Can we have separate table which has the stddev for each column.

no. there's only one history difference in each level (column). there's nothing to calculate the stddev from.
Can we have the same prediction for each column's stdDev? it will be good if we have the stats on stdDev for each Column for the past result and it will be nice to check how the predictions worked on each columns and how much it makes reductions on tickets, Thanks

no, see above
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests