How does number announcer analysis work?

How does number announcer analysis work?

Postby motiram » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 am

Hi everybody,

I have a screenshot of a database, which has 20 draws. I have used announcer filters which has 3 sub filters which are:
1. Number announcer
2. Pair announcer
3. Triplet announcer
But really I’ am not able to understand how do these work. And where to apply them?

After analyzing the 20 draws given in the database I ‘am getting number announcers in the following way:
Position 1,announcer=6, position 2, announcer=23, position 3, announcer=30, position 4, announcer=32, position 5, announcer=34, position 6, announcer=44.
This analysis really is the result of the last draw been done on 14th July 2010. But how do we predict for the next draw?

It gives a summary of all the draws, but what is the outcome of it? And is there any way to predict the future draw numbers from the summary?

When we come over to the pair announcer, I don’t see any pairs and neither in triplet announcers. What are these sub filters for? Please can anybody help to explain how this actually works and what it is useful for?

I have also attached screenshots for the pair announcer and triplet announcer below:

Thanks and Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Re: How does number announcer analysis work?

Postby stan » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:46 pm

http://expertlotto.com/en/help/en/stats ... umbers.htm

pair and triplet announcers are based on the same principle - the latest draw is broken up into all possible pairs/triplets and the selection of past draws is scanned for these pairs/triplets. the analyzer table show how many times a number came up in the next draw after the draw containing the given pair/triplet. so you get an overview which numbers are announced by the pairs/triplets of the latest draw.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests