Needle in a hay stack

Re: Needle in a hay stack

Postby stan » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:46 am

shuelala wrote:Hi stan,

I am sure I am still not fully understand EL, I believe for faster learning EL, a EL version 5.x should add a template to let more knowledgeable users to upload their templates for compound filters or group filter or complex filters, then average users can download and review their methods to learn more. if possible, can you add a upload like plugins board here, to let users upload their templates, lets users exchange their methods to optimize the best way for each others.... do you think so?

interesting idea. but a complex filter without an explanation of what it does (or is supposed to do) is pretty much useless.
if anyone has a complex filter and custom analyzer to share with others, please email it to me with a short description and i'll make it available at our web site.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Needle in a hay stack

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 pm

shuelala wrote:What is the best way to filter down to 16 or less ticket from 50,000 tickets from 6/49, lets say jackpot is still there after go throught everything from EL tips. I try Unique number, it so fast to filter down go through 0-11 but the point is how to predict unique number (from lastest, avg, or strength), I use simulation 6-8 must pass update left over packet full range, but still left me 6-7000 tickets, I tried segment calculator to filtering, still cannot find a best way to get it down 16 tickets jackpot still there. is there very technical procedure to filter down..or everyone here just merely make prediction on his own to narrow down? help please! Thanks!
The best way to reduce the amount of combinations is to use the first digit filter. Position 1 and 6 should be the easiest to determine as they hit the same most of the time, P1=0, P2=4. Next look to see what the most common first digits are for the other positions P2, P3, P4, and P5. Choose only 1 first digit for each position, example P1=0, P2=1, P3=1, P4=2, P5=3, P6=4, this is just and example you will have to determine what the best first digit choices are for your lottery. But, my point is by using only 1 combination of first digits to make up your combinations you will reduce the total amount of combinaitons greatly. You still have no guarantee that you will have the jackpot combination though.

Good Luck!
Padawan
PadawanLotto

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests