Segment Size statistics in EL4

Segment Size statistics in EL4

Postby Jerzy » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 am

Stan,

The Segment Size statistics in EL4 are probably incorrect. The data differ from those shown in History Differences table. And History Differences tables both in EL4 and EL 5 show the same segment sizes.
Jerzy

Re: Segment Size statistics in EL4

Postby stan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:22 pm

Jerzy wrote:Stan,

The Segment Size statistics in EL4 are probably incorrect. The data differ from those shown in History Differences table. And History Differences tables both in EL4 and EL 5 show the same segment sizes.

can you pls post more details to demonstrate the discrepancies? thanks
(ideally using the demo 'expert lotto 6/49' lottery so that i can reproduce the results)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby nikkil » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi Jerzy, are you still using this software today? I would like to know if this issue was resolved and how if possible please.
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby Jerzy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:08 am

Hi nikkil,

Segment size statistics in "Statistics" refer to the situation before the latest drawing, while the segment size data that you can count manually when you open "WN History --> History Differences --> History to show" show the situation after the latest drawing so there are differences between them. It is normal. My post resulted from my initial misunderstanding of this situation.

Usually I do not use EL 4 unless I want to use some of Joe's filters. Besides there is no Segment size filter in EL 4 and many other powerful filters that are available in EL 5.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests