copy-paste

copy-paste

Postby jimbo » Mon May 22, 2006 5:34 pm

stan
new ver, ctrl+c doesnt seem to be working now. cant copy any charts to any of my spreads, wordpads or notepad.

thanks
jim
jimbo

Postby stan » Mon May 22, 2006 5:47 pm

[quote=jimbo]
new ver, ctrl+c doesnt seem to be working now. cant copy any charts to any of my spreads, wordpads or notepad.
[/quote]

copy & paste works for tables only, not for charts. click with your mouse to any (stats) table, press ctrl+c, switch to your spreadsheet app and press ctrl+v
if that doesn't work then it's a bug and i'll fix it.

btw, it's also possible to paste data into wn history filter window (the sum ranges) which now that i think of it is not described in the updated manual. however it's been asked for in this board so may search for it in the meantime.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

copy-pqste

Postby jimbo » Wed May 24, 2006 2:12 pm

stan
puter must have had a bad day.

copy and paste is working OK.

sorry
jim
jimbo

Postby stan » Wed May 24, 2006 3:46 pm

no problem ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

maybe found something

Postby jimbo » Wed May 24, 2006 5:20 pm

got copy to paste to work on backup copy. still wouldnt work on my main, the difference between the two was the plug-in i was using for colors. put main back to windows color, and copy paste worked. switched back to plastic and it didnt work. just info for you in case it may pop up with someone else.

have fun
jim
jimbo

Postby stan » Wed May 24, 2006 5:28 pm

[quote=jimbo]
got copy to paste to work on backup copy. still wouldnt work on my main, the difference between the two was the plug-in i was using for colors. put main back to windows color, and copy paste worked. switched back to plastic and it didnt work. just info for you in case it may pop up with someone else.
[/quote]

i'll investigate this. thanks for the note
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests