Winning Number Table

Winning Number Table

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:08 pm

Would it be possible to please add an update to Expert Lotto 5 that would allow us to see all numbers that did NOT come out from the selected highlighted days of the winning number table.

This could be a new option in the complex filter or in the custom analyzer but without actually creating a package of numbers, simply working with the actual numbers we have in our winning numbers table.

In my case, I follow Banco from Quebec, that is drawn daily, from 70 numbers, 20 are drawn per day.
I would need to see what 50 numbers were not drawn daily from selecting many if not all of my wining numbers table and most importantly, be able to see what numbers repeat that were not drawn and have the stats
on these numbers that did not come out, like Due, latest, occurrence etc like in the ticket number analyzer, but this for numbers that were NOT drawn.

Reason for this is that many loto's give prizes if you have no numbers drawn from your selected ones.

I would imagine this would need to be a new Ticket Number Analyzer for numbers NOT drawn?
We would need to be able to input the total number of lotto balls, so the system can show and tabulate the numbers not drawn.

Can you please make an update to Expert Lotto 5 that would allow us to have this option.

Thanks so much!
jphilippe2019

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests