Segments Graphic

Postby stan » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:58 pm

segments in simple terms:

after each draw the numbers are divided into three groups according to their wn history differences. there are eleven sets of these groups, one for each history column.
since the three number groups cover the whole range of draw numbers, all the winning numbers must fall into these groups. so segment settings e.g. 3,2,1 mean that three drawn numbers are from the first group/segment, two drawn numbers are from the second group/segment and one from the third group/segment.

if you use segments filter with settings to allow 0 to 5 numbers in each segment/group then naturally most tickets will pass, including the jackpot one.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:11 am

Hi Bobes,

Thank you for your extensive discussion of segment filter issues, relevant information, and suggestions for possible ways of improving segment filter.

I understand that EL Team would like to focus their efforts on essential improvements of strategic significance and not on small things. And I am glad that Segment Chart has been included in Build 868.

I feel I know basic facts about WNH Summary and Segment filters and their functions, but I am afraid I am unable to conceptualize all their apects and correlations between them. I am relatively new as a user of EL software and I need to experiment more with EL. For this reason, at the moment I do not have any suggestions that could revolutionize the way WNH filters work. But I will work in this direction.

I experimented with the strategy suggested by you and Stan. Initial results seem to be inconclusive. Sometimes I got grouping of numbers at the top of the occurrencies table, sometimes the numbers were concentrated in the middle of the table, and sometimes they were scatterd over the table and using sum filter did not help. I feel I need to repeat my experiments and do it more methodicaly to find out what happens (and why) before formulating final conclusion.
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:04 pm

hi stan

is there any option to select multiple lines from two or more different segments at a time?

E.g I want to select the first line of each segment tables 0,-1,-2 at a time?.
and want to see the selected numbers with colors in visual package
Joe

Postby stan » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:57 pm

[quote=Joe]
is there any option to select multiple lines from two or more different segments at a time?

[/quote]

CTRL+click allows non-continuous selection of table rows.

or do you mean selecting numbers from different wn history columns at the same time?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:01 am

[quote=stan]
[quote=Joe]

[/quote]

or do you mean selecting numbers from different wn history columns at the same time?
[/quote]

yeah stan I want to select numbers from different wn history columns at the same time
Joe

Postby stan » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:50 am

[quote=Joe]
[quote=stan]
[quote=Joe]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah stan I want to select numbers from different wn history columns at the same time
[/quote]

hmm, that's not supported. a workaround could be selecting the rows step by step and clicking the highlighted numbers in e.g. winning number page ticket panel.
what do you need this for?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sysp34 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:41 pm

Greeting EL user

i just learn how WNH - Segments work, see the picture how this powerfull features work.

this review maybe mistake specially the spreadsheet section because i just learn the WNH - Segments features.

some question when exporting WNH - Segments into CSV is it using dynamic changes or using current WNH then backtest the package? eg: using all past result.

well i hope using WNH - Segments we may catch the JACKPOT.

sysp34
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sysp34

Postby sysp34 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:49 pm

Greeting EL user

i just learn how WNH - Segments work, see the picture how this powerfull features work.

this review maybe mistake specially the spreadsheet section because i just learn the WNH - Segments features.

some question when exporting WNH - Segments into CSV is it using dynamic changes or using current WNH then backtest the package? eg: using all past result.

well i hope using WNH - Segments we may catch the JACKPOT.

i have create some spreadsheet for skip and hit WNH - Segments, if any of EL user interested with the files download the attachment.

well i hope one day optimizing WNH - Segments we can catch the JACKPOT

good luck
sysp34
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sysp34

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:19 am

hi sysp34

Can we use this for 6/49?
I want to try this for 6/49
Joe

Postby Joe » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:28 am

hi stan

Actually I want to set the min and max with numbers in first line in columns 0,-1,-2 together.

in my past results these column numbers have min 1 number and maximun 4 numbers of winning combinations (like wise it happens in some other columns too)

That's why I am asking for that

is there any other way to set this?
Joe

Postby stan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:52 am

[quote=sysp34]

[/quote]

is that a question for me? i'm afraid i don't understand what this is about...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:59 am

[quote=Joe]
Actually I want to set the min and max with numbers in first line in columns 0,-1,-2 together.

in my past results these column numbers have min 1 number and maximun 4 numbers of winning combinations (like wise it happens in some other columns too)

That's why I am asking for that

is there any other way to set this?
[/quote]

this is not supported. you can the first segment to 'end at row 1' and then you can filter numbers from the first line in the first segment in all columns.

anyway, this type of filtering doesn't make much sense to me. you should always work with all numbers in each segment, not just the first lines...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sysp34 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:45 pm

hi Joe, Stan and EL member

-------
for Joe
the spreadsheet applicable for any lotto when using WMH-Segments (3 Segments)

you need some step to do

1. Click on column G -> right click -> click insert (to add position 6)

2. transform 28 straight WNH-Segments pattern

0-1-5, 0-2-4, 0-4-2, 0-5-1, 1-0-5, 1-2-3, 1-3-2, 1-5-0, 2-0-4, 2-1-3, 2-3-1, 2-4-0, 3-1-2, 3-2-1, 4-0-2, 4-2-0, 5-0-1, 5-1-0
0-0-6, 0-3-3, 0-6-0, 1-1-4, 1-4-1, 3-0-3, 3-3-0, 4-1-1, 6-0-0
2-2-2

into one column then block Column S3 to S30 and change the format cell into text then copy transformed WHN-Segments into cell S3 then for each History (W3,Z3,AC3,AF3,AI3,AL3,AO3,AR3,AU3,AX3BA3).

about primitive wnh_rng you may change the WNH-Segments pattern using the most occurence.

-------
for Stan

some question about WNH-Segments calculations?

when i use past draw winning numbers in package and see the patterns on package statistics

is it using current/update occurrencies then filled the WNH-Segments pattern on package?

for example FL 536

using 12/17 WNH
12/01 => 4-0-1, 4-0-1, 3-2-0, 3-2-0, 4-1-0, 5-0-0, 3-2-0, 4-0-1, 2-3-0, 2-3-0, 1-3-1

using 12/01 WNH
12/01 => 4-1-0, 3-2-0, 3-1-1, 3-2-0, 3-2-0, 1-3-1, 4-1-0, 3-2-0, 3-2-0, 2-2-1, 2-2-1

so we have some different WNH-Segment history because current/update occurrencies.

creating some java code will be a tons job for appropriate skip WNH-Segments and it will take a large of database to store the history :) is it?

-------

thank and good luck

regards
sysp34
sysp34

Postby stan » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:36 am

[quote=sysp34]
is it using current/update occurrencies then filled the WNH-Segments pattern on package?
[/quote]
yes, the segments in package stats are always calculated against the latest draws in the winning numbers database.

creating some java code will be a tons job for appropriate skip WNH-Segments and it will take a large of database to store the history :) is it?

it's that much work but stats table for segments would have way too many rows to make it practical to use (too many combinations for the distribution of numbers into segments)

but how about a new stats page with a combo box where you would select the history column (0 to -10) and three tables showing occurrences, latest, skips etc for the count of numbers in each segment for the select wnh column?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Segment

Postby maroc » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:50 pm

Hi Everyone

Merry Xmas And Happy New Year to you all...

Thank you Sysp34 for your spreadsheet.

I use EL to do the stats for segment as follow...

-Creat new lottery in EL let's call it Lotto Segment Column 0 (do the same for the others column -1,-2,-3,-4,-5,-6,-7,-8,-9 and -10)
-in Windows "how many Numbers are in the drawing pool ? " enter = 36
(if your lotery is 6/49 enter 36 if it's 5/49 enter 35 i will explains it later)
-Click on "Next" button...
-in Window "What is the lowest drawn number ?" enter = 1
-I suppose you have to click "next" button to keep moving !
-in window "how many numbers are drawn ?" enter = 3
-in window "how many numbers do you bet ?" enter = 3
-in window "Is bonus drawn? " cheek "No"
(as you continue other windows will open so i'll stop using in window)
-Please mark days when the winning...
-"how many set of Numbers... " enetr = 1
-"Draw date consit...
-"please select the date of the first lottery drawing ....
-"Please mark winning match comb...
-"How many of box...
-"Do you submi...
-The Last window (at last...) click finish

Now your new created lottey will open.So you have to import the Data in it.
How to Export Update WNH - Segments into Excel
As describe by Sysp34:

Step 1
insert all past draw into package
when creating past draw, you must sort with descending date (skip formula will search descending date)

Step 2
on Package Statistics select only WNH - Segments then select only WNH - Segments

Step 3
Exporting WNH - Segments into txt as segcolumn .txt (for exempl) to My document.

Step 4
Open Excel - Click Files Types - Select All Files and Open "segcolumn .txt"

Select Import Wizard dialog box
click next then select delimiters "Space"
click next and change all WNH Column into Text (11 column)
Now when you click "Finish" you will have all WNH Segments opened in your xl sheet.

Step 5
Open your history Data And Copy the column "Date"

Step 6
Now Open new in Excel and Past your column "Date" in column A at Row 1

Step 7
Copy column 0 from your file "segcolumn .txt" And past it in coulmn B at Row 1 close to where you just past "Date". Select Import Wizard dialog box click next then select delimiters "Other= "-" .Now when you click "Finish" you will have all WNH Segments for column 0 opened in your xl sheet.Like this for exemple in column A 12/16/2006 , in column B 6 , in column C 0 and in column D 0.
Step 8
in column E enter formula "=B1+10"
in column F enter formula "=C1+20"
in column G enter formula "=D1+30"

Now Your data WNH Segment Like this for exemple in column A 12/16/2006 , in column B 6 , in column C 0 , in column D 0 , in column E 16 , in column F 20 and in column G 30.

Higliht all Coulmn E ,F , G Then copy them .Click in cell B1 Then click "Special Past" and click Past Value.You will have this in column A 12/16/2006 in column B 16 in column C 20 and 30 in column D(as Exempl).

Now delete Column E F and G .Save This as "WNH Segment Column 0".

Step 9
in the new lottery just created import your "WNH Segment Column 0" et VOILA.

Now you can use EL to give you any stats ,charts or view some graphics of the segments or what so ever for your "WNH Segment Column 0" or "WNH Segment Column -1" or "WNH Segment Column -2" or "WNH Segment Column -3" or "WNH Segment Column -4" or "WNH Segment Column -5" or "WNH Segment Column -6 " ...

Any Comment PLS...

May the Year 2007 be the falling year of many Jackpots. :-D

Merry Xmas And Happy New Year to you all...

Attach image of my WNH segment Stats for lotto 6/49 sorted by occurency...
maroc

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests