number groups improvement

number groups improvement

Postby sysp34 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:53 pm

hi Stan

just a suggestion to improve number groups statistics page specially group count, instead count the group occurences why not use the group it self, for example for 3 number groups.

1 = 1, 2, 3
2 = 12, 13, 23
3 = 123

little detail on attachment.

i hope you can add this features on EL because using this group we can knew which number group that form jackpot consistency and we have more than one strategy is it

regards
sysp34
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sysp34

Postby stan » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:45 pm

[quote=sysp34]
just a suggestion to improve number groups statistics page specially group count, instead count the group occurences why not use the group it self, for example for 3 number groups.

1 = 1, 2, 3
2 = 12, 13, 23
3 = 123
[/quote]

i'm sorry if i seem a bit slow but i don't understand this concept, the picture doesn't help (event though it looks very nice).

i understand the second part - the tracking of distribution of numbers into the groups (6-0-0, 5-1-0, 4-1-1, etc), similar to the new segment stats.

btw, you're full of new ideas - did you ever consider trying to implement some of them in java as an expert lotto plugin? ;-) my spare time is limited as i have a regular day time job to pay off my mortgage...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sysp34 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:29 pm

hi Stan

if i can do a programming language, i'll add them in EL.

unfortunately i can't do it, only simple step using xl formula and i'm still learning :finger:

maybe this year i try to learn some java language little by little :finger: :wand: :vogel:

about number group count i can do that using filters although the combination would be large.

for example if we use nine number groups with 36 numbers, the possible combination would be

3 = 84 patterns
4 = 126 patterns
5 = 126 patterns

to put them into filters we must set min and max for each patterns.

well, i hope some one who can write java language put the number group count into EL

thanks and good luck

regards
sysp34
sysp34

extended of group count table

Postby sysp34 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:56 pm

hi stan

just an idea for extended group count table, little bit details see the pictures.

good luck

regards
sysp34
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sysp34

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests