Match File Filter

Match File Filter

Postby Maryland » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:17 am

Stan, if you have time and not to much trouble, could you have the program recognize different file extensions. Like I have my wheel files under (.wheels) and have to change to (.txt) for Expert Lotto to recognize. Or if someone can enlighten me on how to change about a thousand files at one time from one extension to another?
Maryland

file ext

Postby jimbo » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:14 pm

i use a couple programs.

1.Rename-It
2.Bulk Rename Utility
1 is a little easier than 2. but 2 can do a lot of diff modifications on the fly to any part of the file name. add prefix, suffix, in the middle, make ext what ever your heart desires.
just about any download sites has, pretty sure there free or donateware or i wouldnt still be using,
jimbo

Postby Maryland » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:30 pm

Thanks Jimbo
Maryland

Postby stan » Wed May 02, 2007 4:02 pm

[quote=Maryland:1177834672]
Stan, if you have time and not to much trouble, could you have the program recognize different file extensions. Like I have my wheel files under (.wheels) and have to change to (.txt) for Expert Lotto to recognize. Or if someone can enlighten me on how to change about a thousand files at one time from one extension to another?
[/quote]

open DOS prompt window, and issue command "ren *.wheels *.txt'

another option is to edit your lottery properties file (e.g. c:program filesexpertlottodata<lottery name><lottery name>.properties):

find this line:
[m]file.type.extensions.ticket.csv=csv,txt[/m]
and add any extensions you like (separated by comma) - backup your lottery first!
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Activate Match 0

Postby sliver » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:22 pm

Hi Stan,

could you please amend the Match File Filter such that we are able to set filter values for Match 0.

Right now it's greyed out and you can't input min or max values. You fixed the Match Winning Numbers (same problem) a while ago for me, but need same done on the Match File filter

thanks,
Sliver
sliver

Postby stan » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:18 pm

[quote=sliver]
Hi Stan,

could you please amend the Match File Filter such that we are able to set filter values for Match 0.

Right now it's greyed out and you can't input min or max values. You fixed the Match Winning Numbers (same problem) a while ago for me, but need same done on the Match File filter

thanks,
Sliver
[/quote]

it's on my todo list - but so are many other items... :-(
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests