New option in group filter

New option in group filter

Postby Gatsby » Thu May 03, 2007 9:29 pm

Hi Stan,

As this is my first post here, so hello to everybody also!

Is it possible to create an additional field to group filters in which we could select which filters are active and which are not? Let me explain better:
As you might have for instance 20 or more filters of the type sorted bellow (nevermind by now what the composition of the groups...any composition is oK)

Match numbers (leave match in 1 in 1,10,20,30,40,50)
Match numbers (leave match in 1 in 1,11,21,31,41)
Match numbers (leave match in 1 in 1,2,12,22,32,42) , etc

if you could have a box next to each match numbers filter (or in any case any other type of filter) with an able/disabled button it would be great because in a set od pré-define different situations for the filters you could select the ones that should be active, and then apply the "at least...to... sub-filters must pass"

After loading all the possible combinations of that filters it would save enormous time because all you have todo is select the ones that interests you and not modify each one of them to new situation. This option (more or less) is what allready happens with odd/even+low/high were you have 36 different combinations (by the way is there a way of selecting different lines in the table using shift or control button?). Plese consider this feature, or maybe if someane allready propose it plese let me know.

Regards,
Gatsby

Postby stan » Fri May 04, 2007 5:30 pm

yes, it does make sense to have such options - i'll add it to my todo list.
in the mean time you can use 'save copy' button to make a temporary copy of your compound filter, customize it, apply it and remove it when you're done...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Gatsby » Sat May 05, 2007 1:41 am

Thanks Stan,
(for the sugestion too)
As a matter of fact i was thinking of a group filter composed of several other group filters. My objectif is filtering combinations which have the same (or almost the same) combination of coluns and rows. So if in the last draw you have coluns 1, 3 and 4 (looking at the panel) and rows 2 and 3 i would filter all combinations with this "configuration". Of course i have to change this filter from draw to draw unless i have all the combinations (or at least the most commun) loaded and select the ones that i think most probable to be missed in the next draw.
Not shure about the number of combinations eliminated, but shure enough it´s safe and worth to try it.
Regards, Gats.
Gatsby

Postby Clem9403 » Sat May 05, 2007 2:30 pm

Yes, that would make it easier!
Clem9403

Postby stan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 pm

[quote=Gatsby:1178220568]
Is it possible to create an additional field to group filters in which we could [/quote]

already implemented in version 5, just right-click any filter node in complex filter window...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests