Pick 3 wheels wanted

Pick 3 wheels wanted

Postby niceguy » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:27 am

hi there :-D Just wondering if anyone can tell me the best place to get pick 3 wheels for 10 to 20 numbers with a guarantee of any 3 numbers picked gives you at least one line with 2 numbers on it etc. Also what is the best way to use Expert lotto to generate pick 3 wheels for up to 20 numbers, with the same guarantee? Many thanks :wand:
niceguy

Postby Midas » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:02 pm

Seasons Greetings NiceGuy,

Take a look at WeEf's expert compilations @ his famous board.

http://www.weefs-lottosysteme.de/systeme,en.htm

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to All!.

Enjoy :red:
Midas

PS: There is a problem with EL. When you load the wheel file from any txt file and try to "swap" your numbers into the wheel positions , this just does not work as intended. Maybe someone can explain how this EL feature is supposed to work?.
Midas

Postby niceguy » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:31 pm

Many thanks for that Midas. WeEf's expert compilations certainly has some great info (I haven't seen it before). Only thing is a lot of the info doesn't seem to be written in English. Yes, I found the same problem with E/L.
niceguy

Minimizer

Postby niceguy » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:50 pm

Hi Stan. :-D I have set up a new game for pick 3. I notice however, that the minimizer does not seem to work when using pick 3. ( just says " fast minimizer" ???) But when I click on this it seems to do nothing but bring up the "Hour glass". Just wondering if it is possible to alter the program so that we can use the minimizer for pick 3 & make it so that we could use it to do at least 1 match(es) in 2 numbers when I hit 2 or 3 numbers ? I notice that when using (e.g. pick 4, pick6 etc), the minimizer won't go below 3 matches when 3 numbers are hit . :wand: Many thanks for your help.
niceguy

Postby Midas » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:46 am

Niceguy,

[1] You are looking at WeEf's English pages not the German version?. Little wonder you can't understand their English. I have always found EL only short of updated documentation with so much Beta development that has gone on, it appears they have no resources for any developments at present, especially documentation!.

[2] Whats the problem with minimizer?. This subject has been bashed to death!.

I have no problem with this excellent part of the software. I usually run minimizer over 24 hours or many more hours looking for a solution, which I'm convinced is a search for a world record. Therefore I am entirely satisfied with it's functionality, and when I hit the world record wheel I'll be the first player. In the meantime watch this space!.

[3] if anyone can let me know how swapping numbers into wheel grids should work I can do that in another window, whilst I wait for minimizer to converge to the world record.

Regards
Midas
Midas

minimizer

Postby niceguy » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:20 am

Many thanks Midas, I will have a closer look for the English version. With the minimizer I would like to be able to use it for pick3, with a guarantee that if you hit 3 numbers that any two numbers will appear on one line, also that if you hit 2 numbers they will appear on one line ( that is when using pick 3 & pick 4 systems) My minimizer will not go down to 2 . ( 3 being as low as it will go)
niceguy

Postby stan » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:13 pm

[quote=Midas:1197982967]
PS: There is a problem with EL. When you load the wheel file from any txt file and try to "swap" your numbers into the wheel positions , this just does not work as intended. Maybe someone can explain how this EL feature is supposed to work?.
[/quote]

hm, probably problem with write access to text-based ticket files. can you email me you error.log pls?
workaround would be loading the text file, saving it as '.649' file (i.e. binary) and loading it back to the package
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:21 pm

Stan,

There is'nt much wrong with your implementation. On the occasions I've had corruption I've been able to load the text file back and it works OK. I will send you the error log when it next occurs.

I want to suggest a simple improvement to the "swap numbers" functionality under package menu. It is a little difficult to track and observe the "swapped numbers in the panel. Would you consider having the entry boxes for the user as "type their wheel numbers" rather than follow the current point and click replace method. Also if the user numbers can appear in a different background colour this would be much easier to visualize.

If the general consensus is to keep the current mouse functionality, all I ask is to consider implementing the change in background colour for the swapped wheel numbers in the panel.

Best Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby stan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:38 pm

[quote=Midas:1198232467]
If the general consensus is to keep the current mouse functionality, all I ask is to consider implementing the change in background colour for the swapped wheel numbers in the panel.
[/quote]

that's quite simple. if you can email me a picture what the color should look like (just to avoid any misunderstandings on my part), i'll add it to the next build
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests