Why your EL System doesn't work any more???

help!

Postby lottoboy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:06 am

[quote=PadawanLotto:1206657222]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Stan:

Thanks for your reply!

My builder # is 793. But there some problems in my EL PRO EDITION as below:

1) According to your instruction I clicked on Lottery>Preferences, then click on WN History at the top left of my EL screen. But I can not find the setting of the Segment default size on the page of Lottery>Preferences. There are two lists only as below instead of four lists:

Number of rows in the Summary Table: 200.
Number of random simulation Steps: 100,000.

2) There is not the Filter Group Builder in my EL PRO edition;

3) There is not the Compound Filter Builder also in mine;

Why? I'm not sure what's the problem in my EL PRO EDITION too?
I can not working for my lotto game by using EL now. Please let me know how can I do that next asap? Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]

Ok, I know what your problem is, you have the offical release version of Expert Lotto. You need to download and install the latest beta version either the standard version Build 984 which can be found here http://expertlotto.com/en/download/beta.htm or the Jackpot version which can be found in the Jackpot forum in the first topic called Rules, in the first post by stan, this will solve your problems.
[/quote]

Hi, Stan & Padawan:

I'm confusend about the Beta Version after reading the documents and posts. There are some bugs in the Beta Version.
In addition, other customers who ordered the EL PRO Version have the offical release version and their builder # are 793 instead of 984 too. But why their EL PRO are working very well and can not finding any problem like mine?

I have received the new downloading program of EL PRO from Stan last week. Please let me know how can do thant in detail next? Remove the old one first before I redownloading the new one? or keep the old one then to download the Beta Version?
or others...?

I'm looking forward to waitting your reply now. Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy :vogel: :vogel: :vogel:
lottoboy

help!

Postby lottoboy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:18 am

Hi, Stan & Padawan:

In addition, I'm not sure if the new downloading from Stan last week is the newest vestion of EL PRO? If so, there should not be
any problem like mine old one in the new one. Is it correct?

lottoboy
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:11 am

The newest version is build 793 which doesn't have the features that you are looking for. The beta versions are for testing new filtering ideas and the jackpot beta build 985 works just fine. If you want the added features that the beta version offer you will have to download the beta and install it into the lib folder that is found in the ExpertLotto main folder. Instructions on how to download and install the beta version can be found in the same place I told you to get the beta versions from.
PadawanLotto

I will if the jackpot beta build 985 works just fine.

Postby lottoboy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:05 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
The newest version is build 793 which doesn't have the features that you are looking for. The beta versions are for testing new filtering ideas and the jackpot beta build 985 works just fine. If you want the added features that the beta version offer you will have to download the beta and install it into the lib folder that is found in the ExpertLotto main folder. Instructions on how to download and install the beta version can be found in the same place I told you to get the beta versions from.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your reply!

I will download it now if the jackpot beta build 985 works just fine.

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:00 pm

lottoboy, after reading your posts here i got an impression that your computer skills may not be good enough to upgrade your existing expert lotto installation to the latest beta version. so i recommend that you uninstall/delete what you have now and then use the following installer:

http://www.expertlotto.com/files/previe ... l-BETA.exe

it will install expert lotto 'beta' version (don't remember which build number it is now). then use the license file i emailed to unlock it to 'pro' edition. you won't have the latest beta version but i'll be good enough for you to get started.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

I got it.

Postby lottoboy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 pm

[quote=stan]
lottoboy, after reading your posts here i got an impression that your computer skills may not be good enough to upgrade your existing expert lotto installation to the latest beta version. so i recommend that you uninstall/delete what you have now and then use the following installer:

it will install expert lotto 'beta' version (don't remember which build number it is now). then use the license file i emailed to unlock it to 'pro' edition. you won't have the latest beta version but i'll be good enough for you to get started.
[/quote]
lottoboy

I have downloaded the latest BETA Version now.

Postby lottoboy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:51 pm

[quote=stan]

[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

Before I had not yet read the instructions about downloading the latest Beta Version since I was working for reinstalling my operation system of my notebook. Also, I'm afraid that the BETA version modules and libraries may contain bugs because they have not been tested extensively yet.

However, I have downloaded the latest BETA Version and all 9 plugins now. My Build # is 986
too.

I do hope I can get started very well for my lotto game next. Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Why I can not making the Statistics?

Postby lottoboy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:59 am

quote=PadawanLotto:1203180589]
[quote=Jerzy]

Working column 0 from the Statistics page>Show Stats for: Ticket Numbers>Latest>Filter at the bottom left hand of the page is the best starting place before any filters are applied. All of the statistics that are shown in the Statistics>Show Stats for: Winning Numbers are Column 0 based. Column 0 is the actual way it happens when the numbers drawing comes in. Working the numbers from Statistics page>Show Stats for: Ticket Numbers>Latest can and will change the possible segments and can even bring the most likely segment to the top 1 in the segment occurrences list for column 0 if conditions are right. At the same time adjust the other columns segments so that they will show the best possible segment combinations within the top 1 to 5 occurrences, I don't think we should rely on this though. Knocking down the amount of numbers and the amount of combinations should accrue before we use any of the basic or specialty filters.

Like I said before, easier said than done.

Sorry for all of the editing.

Padawan
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

According to your instructions above I'm making the
Statistics
Lunch EL-->WN History-->Update-->Generated Tickets-->Statistics-->Calculate Stats (calculate stats for both tickets in the package and winning numbers)-->My PC begin to run "Processing tickets in the package"
In this time the calculating speed is too low and my PC too hot to work normally! Finaly, my PC is done at 38795/575757! And the status doesn't change although I restared my PC again and again.
What's wrong for my operations above? Thanks.

Regards,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Could you make a summary?

Postby lottoboy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:10 am

Hi, Padawan:

I'm so sorry to bother you again. I have leared your all strategies about 5/39
now. The all is great!!! However, I'm somewhat confused by so many strategies. Could you make the best and comprehensive summary based your
all strategies for 5/39 step by step and in detail? I'm so sorry for that since I'm a new member here. Thanks for your sincere help!!!!!

Best Regards,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Postby alland » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:53 am

[quote=lottoboy:1207627803]
Hi, Padawan:

I'm so sorry to bother you again. I have leared your all strategies about 5/39
now. The all is great!!! However, I'm somewhat confused by so many strategies. Could you make the best and comprehensive summary based your
all strategies for 5/39 step by step and in detail? I'm so sorry for that since I'm a new member here. Thanks for your sincere help!!!!!

Best Regards,
lottoboy
[/quote]

what you are requesting is a " BIG ASK " .i remember asking the same thing about a year ago.unfortunately you have to work out your own strategy based on what you have learnt .expert lotto is huge , i have had this program for over a year and am still learning.

dont get me wrong , there is all the help you can ask for but there are no silver platters.

keep working at it mate , it will come to you.

goodluck
alland

HELP!

Postby lottoboy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:31 am

Hi, Stan:

Today I try to download the Buid 997 (my current build is 986) but failed.
I have changed the extension from .jar to .rar since my operating system treats the file as a RAR archive. Also the others are following the download instructions. But my build still is 986 after finishing the download even I tried again and again. In addition, the size of my EL Package has changed to 68M instead of 8-10M now. There are more WinRAR FILES of EL in my current EL Package after the download. Why? What's the wrong in my operations? Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:43 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Stan:

I have changed the extension from .jar to .rar since my operating system treats the file as a RAR archive. Also the others are following the download instructions. But my build still is 986 after finishing the download even I tried again and again. In addition, the size of my EL Package has changed to 68M instead of 8-10M now. There are more WinRAR FILES of EL in my current EL Package after the download. Why? What's the wrong in my operations? Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]
You have to save the file as a jar then, drag and drop the jar to the lib folder. The way it sounds you are going to have save your license to a safe place and uninstall EL. Reinstall EL and then download the new beta version and save as a jar, drag and drop the jar to the lib folder.
PadawanLotto

Postby sysp34 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:03 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Stan:

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]

see this thread http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... d=827#7767

you should not change extension *.jar into *.rar or disable rar plugins for jar if you want to keep *.jar see rar help

good luck
sysp34

Thanks!

Postby lottoboy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:54 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Stan:

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]
You have to save the file as a jar then, drag and drop the jar to the lib folder. The way it sounds you are going to have save your license to a safe place and uninstall EL. Reinstall EL and then download the new beta version and save as a jar, drag and drop the jar to the lib folder.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan and Sysp34:

Thanks for your sincere reply!

I will try it by your instructions later.

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Could you give me some advices based to my current status?

Postby lottoboy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:07 am

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Stan:

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]

see this thread http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... d=827#7767

you should not change extension *.jar into *.rar or disable rar plugins for jar if you want to keep *.jar see rar help

good luck
[/quote]

Hi, Sysp34:

Before using your renaming idea from your link, I want to tell you the detail about my downloading of the lastest beta

version (Build 997):

1) Go to EL--Download--BETA Version;
2) Right-click the download link and choose Save As;
3) When file browsing window opens, type C:expertlotto.jar into file name field. Then choose Save or Ok.
4) When the download is finished open file manager and go to C: folder;
5) Copy the downloaded file into the lib folder in my Expert Lotto installation, e.g. C:Program FilesExpertLottolib;
6) Start Expert Lotto, choose menu Help - About and found that the build number still is old one;
7) I have to repeat above operations and retype C:expertlotto.rar instead C:expertlotto.jar. But it still not working for me.

Before I downloading the WinRAR into my PC in 04/07/08, I had successfully downloaded the Buid 986 in 03/31/08.
The current status about my EL package in C folder is as below:

In my EL Package the file of license.jar has been changed to WinRAR compressing file;
There are three WinRAR compressing files: help(3524 kb), jh(489kb) and expertlotto(3002kb) and another lib package In the lib package of my EL.

In addition, I can not find any useful information about my downloading from WinRAR Help.

Could you give me some advices based to my current status above? Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests