Why your EL System doesn't work any more???

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:57 pm

You can leave jar, jar and plugin, plugin.
PadawanLotto

You have not yet answered my questions?

Postby lottoboy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:03 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

You have not yet answered my questions:

1) I have finished the downloading of Build 997 which went directly into C:Program FilesExpertLotto now. What will be the trouble for my playing
in the future? How can do that next? Cancel it then download it by correct way again? or others? Please let me know asap.

2) I visited the "Plugin Development Forum" just now. In deed, there are some plugins in the forum. Could you give me a list of the development plugins which should be useful to 5/39 based to your experiense?

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:16 am

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

1) I have finished the downloading of Build 997 which went directly into C:Program FilesExpertLotto now. What will be the trouble for my playing
in the future? How can do that next? Cancel it then download it by correct way again? or others? Please let me know asap.[/quote]
:wand: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=9#8865 download Jackpot build 998 save as .jar to C:downloads, move from there to lib folder.
2) I visited the "Plugin Development Forum" just now. In deed, there are some plugins in the forum. Could you give me a list of the development plugins which should be useful to 5/39 based to your experiense?

Best,
lb
See attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Where is the Build 998???

Postby lottoboy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:27 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

in the future? How can do that next? Cancel it then download it by correct way again? or others? Please let me know asap.[/quote]
:wand: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=9#8865 download Jackpot build 998 save as .jar to C:downloads, move from there to lib folder.

Best,
lb
See attached.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your sincere help again!!! But where is the Build 998? I can not find it even I have searched it from Website of EL to the Jickpot Forum. Could you give a link about the Build 998?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your sincere help again!!! But where is the Build 998? I can not find it even I have searched it from Website of EL to the Jickpot Forum. Could you give a link about the Build 998?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=7#8363
PadawanLotto

It is Build 997 instead 998.

Postby lottoboy » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:04 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your link! But it is Build 997 instead 998.
My question is that I have directly downloade the B 997 into my C:Program FilesEL before I getting your advices. And the B 997 is working very well for me now. I'm not sure how can I do that next, cancel the B 997 from my EL Package asap then re-download the B 997 by your correct way again? or still keep my current download until next the latest Beta Build version such B 998 or 999, 1000 for which I can download it by correct way? If so, do you think if the using my incorrect downloading has any trouble in the future? Do you understand my means? Thanks for your sincere help again!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:22 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your link! But it is Build 997 instead 998.
My question is that I have directly downloade the B 997 into my C:Program FilesEL before I getting your advices. And the B 997 is working very well for me now. I'm not sure how can I do that next, cancel the B 997 from my EL Package asap then re-download the B 997 by your correct way again? or still keep my current download until next the latest Beta Build version such B 998 or 999, 1000 for which I can download it by correct way? If so, do you think if the using my incorrect downloading has any trouble in the future? Do you understand my means? Thanks for your sincere help again!!!

Best,
lb
[/quote]
Your question was 'But where is the Build 998?' the answer was in the link that was posted earlier.

Quote by lottoboy:
But I'm not sure what will be happen for my using EL in the future when I have directly downloded the Build 997 into C:Program FilesExpertLotto instead C:downloads folder first? Thanks.

My answer was:
Do not download new beta builds of EL directly to C:Program FilesExpertLotto. Download new beta builds, save as .jar and save to C:downloads, then move to lib folder.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:28 pm

lottoboy, pls see the following video for instructions how to install beta version plugins: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/video/ ... ation.html
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:17 pm

and here's how to upgrade to the latest beta version: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/video/ ... grade.html
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

I will re-download all Beta version files including both of

Postby lottoboy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:31 am

[quote=stan]
and here's how to upgrade to the latest beta version: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/video/ ... grade.html
[/quote]

Hi, Stan and Padawan:

After see Stan's amazing videos I have understanded finally that the way of downloading Beta version files is very different from the way of downloading Non-Beta version files. It should not work normally for me to download the Beta version files (both build & plugins) by using the way of downloading Non-Beta version files.

Next, I have to uninstall my all Beta version files (both build & plugins) in my EL package first, Then, re-download those by using the correct way.

Thank you so much, Stan and Padawan!! Also, I'm so sorry to bother you lots!

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Also, the Build 997=Build 998.

Postby lottoboy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:41 am

I forgot to say in last post:
Also, the Build 997=Build 998.
lottoboy

about the history data for 5/39.

Postby lottoboy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:17 am

Hi, Padawan:

I have a question about the history data for 5/39:
According to your knowledge and experience, how many previous wining tickets do we use for our statistics and prediction is reasonable in the game of 5/39?

As we know, some software use all history data such as GH’s, some use just hundreds such LP’s….. How about our EL? As many as possible or just 1000 data is good enough? Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:29 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

According to your knowledge and experience, how many previous wining tickets do we use for our statistics and prediction is reasonable in the game of 5/39?

As we know, some software use all history data such as GH’s, some use just hundreds such LP’s….. How about our EL? As many as possible or just 1000 data is good enough? Thanks.

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]It depends on the strategy and the filter you are using at the time, some people like to use the most recent drawings for some statistical data as this is the trend for the present time. If you use all past drawings some of your statistics will be slightly off as the first 100 +/- drawings will show un-realistic data, with the Ohio 5/39 it took 129 drawings before each and every number was drawn 10 times. I do not use the first years worth of drawings in the Ohio Rolling Cash 5/39 except for removing past drawn match 5. With EL once each number has been drawn at least 10 times you're good to go but, all of the past drawings to that point will not give you realistic statistics in areas such as Segments or WNH differences.
PadawanLotto

Still have two questions??

Postby lottoboy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:21 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Best,
lottoboy
[/quote]It depends on the strategy and the filter you are using at the time, some people like to use the most recent drawings for some statistical data as this is the trend for the present time. If you use all past drawings some of your statistics will be slightly off as the first 100 +/- drawings will show un-realistic data, with the Ohio 5/39 it took 129 drawings before each and every number was drawn 10 times. I do not use the first years worth of drawings in the Ohio Rolling Cash 5/39 except for removing past drawn match 5. With EL once each number has been drawn at least 10 times you're good to go but, all of the past drawings to that point will not give you realistic statistics in areas such as Segments or WNH differences.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your sincere and detail reply! However, I still have two questions:

1) To avoid the un-realistic problem as you said above, how many past drawins both Min & Max should be good enough for 5/39 by using EL?

2) In general, how many past drawings do you use
for Ohio 5/39 now?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:06 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your sincere and detail reply! However, I still have two questions:

1) To avoid the un-realistic problem as you said above, how many past drawins both Min & Max should be good enough for 5/39 by using EL?
[/quote] If there is a large number of past drawings there won't be any big problem.
2) In general, how many past drawings do you use
for Ohio 5/39 now?
Thanks.

Best,
lb
Ohio 5/39 drawn 7 days a week, Min 28, Max 972, there have been a total of 1,101 drawings and I leave out the first 129 drawings.
PadawanLotto

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests