The Simulation Table under the WH History tab

The Simulation Table under the WH History tab

Postby Falcon » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:16 am

Hi Stan,

A few suggestions on the Simulation Table if I may -

1 Copying from it. Currently a click will only high-light a complete line. Could this be enhanced to a) copy the whole table or b) be able to copy individual columns.

2 In the Min Max columns I presume the values in these columns are the extremes of the values found in the simulation process thus if one uses the entire ticket package for simulation then any result obtained from the next draw cannot be worse or outside these min max values - good information to know. Could these two columns be enhanced to allow a swap between SUM and Differences please.

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:45 pm

[quote=Falcon:1203635766]
1 Copying from it. Currently a click will only high-light a complete line. Could this be enhanced to a) copy the whole table or b) be able to copy individual columns.
[/quote]
ok

2 In the Min Max columns I presume the values in these columns are the extremes of the values found in the simulation process thus if one uses the entire ticket package for simulation then any result obtained from the next draw cannot be worse or outside these min max values - good information to know. Could these two columns be enhanced to allow a swap between SUM and Differences please.

what for? diff is simply 'SUM' column - 'MAX' or 'MIN' column...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 pm

what for? diff is simply 'SUM' column - 'MAX' or 'MIN' column...

Yes agreed, but it is much easier to see the scale of the range when it is expressed under Differences. If I could copy these SUM column values into the SUMS filter I could then see the Diff values within that filter however this copy process from Excel to SUMS filter has some significant issues.

Copying into the filter becomes an additive process ie any numbers in the respective column cells are not over written but added to, thus you can get differences in 100's. Second if you erase the incorrect values or reset to initial values the next copy paste function will only paste into the MAX Diff column. It is not possible to paste into the MIN Diff column.

I consider it desirable to be able to copy these values derived from the Simulation process out of a full package into the SUMS filter as these values cannot be exceeded by any number set occurring at the next lottery draw, ie one thus has the outside limits of the SUMS filter process easily and quickly determined.

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:07 pm

ok, but i'll rather fix the pasting into wnh sums filter than add extra columns into the simulation table. it's got a lot of columns already
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks Stan,

That will be fine

falcon
Falcon

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests