WNH Distinct Diff Counts

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:16 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=CARBOB]
Padawan,

Out of 2410 draws I found 12 different combos that hit 3 times. Avg of around 200 draws for those. But one thing I noticed was all 12 of those combos were all 4's and 5's. I haven't backtest all of them, yet, but I am. The first Two I tested left 11 and 3 combos. None of the winning numbers were all 5's, so I would guess that combos made up of 4's and 5's would be safe, for Fla anyway. does anyway have any suggestions about how to best filter these. Here are the combos in case someone can use them.
[/quote]

I had no drawings with all 4's or 5's. The 1's and 2's are rare so I filter them out altogether. The 3's best range for me is Columns -1 thru -10 Count min 0, max 1. The 4's and 5's best range all columns count min 3 to max 8. With the 4's and 5's I check all columns and the 4's and 5's then set the count.
[/quote]

I would be willing to bet, there are not many combinations of Distinct Occurancea that leave 10 or less combos to play. I think Tag's idea of someway to filter out all the combinations that leave over a set number, the Jackpot will be there!!
[/quote]

I would love to be able to import the entire 5/36 package with the Distinct Occurances and test my theory, but we don't have that ability, yet.
[/quote]

The amount of combinations left by a single Distinct Diff pattern changes with every drawing this is due to the changes in the History Differences. The amount of combinations that a single Distinct Diff pattern leaves also depends on the amount of 1's, 2's, 3's, 4's and 5's in the pattern. The more 4's and 5's the more combinations left, change one of the 4's or 5's to a 3 and the amount of combinations left are lower.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:00 pm

i was thinking of filtering each column at a time the get rid of just diff counts 1,2,(3). there will be still quite a few tickets left after filtering but those removed should be pretty safe. i.e. jackpot still remaining in the package
i haven't tried it yet though...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

WNH distinct diff counts pattern....are like stars....

Postby Picsou » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello all

Here some interisting back test on my 4 better pattern on WNH distinct diff counts (3 times each on 4500 draws).
Conclusion: they are like stars......live and death. ????

You could see some interisting repetitive sequences (all 5 years on pattern 1, and every year on pattern 2)....but after they seem to be death!!!

So, how to play? To choose a pattern with a repetitive counter of 2, if a live of a pattern is maximun of 3???
Problem, i have 116 two repetitive pattern!!!

Cordialement
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Picsou

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm

[quote=stan]
i was thinking of filtering each column at a time the get rid of just diff counts 1,2,(3). there will be still quite a few tickets left after filtering but those removed should be pretty safe. i.e. jackpot still remaining in the package
[/quote]

That is my first approch in filtering, I remove all of the 1's and 2's and then set the 3's to a count of 0 to 1 but, that's for a 5/39, I would think that 6/49 you would reomve the 3's and set the 4's count to 0 to 1.
PadawanLotto

Postby laurontario » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:42 pm

[quote=Picsou]
Hello all

Here some interisting back test on my 4 better pattern on WNH distinct diff counts (3 times each on 4500 draws).
Conclusion: they are like stars......live and death. ????

You could see some interisting repetitive sequences (all 5 years on pattern 1, and every year on pattern 2)....but after they seem to be death!!!

So, how to play? To choose a pattern with a repetitive counter of 2, if a live of a pattern is maximun of 3???
Problem, i have 116 two repetitive pattern!!!

Cordialement
[/quote]

Picsou,

Even if you stick to one pattern, look at how often they occurred:
For the first one, it took five years to repeat, the second example shows a repetition after one year, but the third one - the pattern repeated after 19 years!!!

I am not sure this is the way to go...
laurontario

Postby CARBOB » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:57 pm

[quote=stan]
[/quote]

Stan, can we have Distinct Occurances in the Ticket options, I'm biting at the bit to see what the Package would show.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:46 pm

I don't know if any of you have come across this but take a look.
Full package, Lookup Min & Max Ranges and save the results, filter Distinct History Differences, check all 11 columns, for pick 5 check the 1&2's in all columns, for pick 6 check the 1, 2, & 3's all columns, set count to Min 0, Max 0, Matching Tickets: Leave, click Ok. Now run the Winning Numbers History Filter Lookup Min & Max Ranges again and see what happens.

:finger: Neat Huh!
I don't know if it's good for anything though, just thought I would show you.

Padwan
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:13 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

Stan, can we have Distinct Occurances in the Ticket options, I'm biting at the bit to see what the Package would show.
[/quote]

you mean show distinct diff counts in package stats?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:19 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes Stan. We would be able to import the Package stats, just like the Segments. See image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Padawan,

Running the Distinct History Differences filter with 1, 2, and 3 checked in all 11 columns and the count min 0 max 0 removes all distinct history differences counts of 1, 2 and 3 from the package. You can confirm it by calculating package statistics for WNH Distinct Diff Count and seeing what happens. Filtering with the count set to min 0 max 0 is a novel way of using this filter.

When I repeated your experiment, 2,437,113 tickets were removed from the package of 8,145060 tickets. 5,707,947 tickets were left in the package.

The filtering lowered the level of positive differences in all columns from 39 -37 to 33. It was interesting that positive difference after filtering became the same in all columns. And the negative differences remained the same in the columns from 0 to -9, only in the column -10 there was a change from -59 to -56.

The Distinct Diff Counts of 1, 2, and 3 are responsible for the highest positive differences, in my game the differences from +34 to + 39.

Back testing in my game shows that 67.77% of past draws would pass such settings.

Thank you for sharing with us your ideas.

And your explanations of WNH Differences ( at a different post) is very interesting and informative.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Picsou » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:53 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
I don't know if any of you have come across this but take a look.
Full package, Lookup Min & Max Ranges and save the results, filter Distinct History Differences, check all 11 columns, for pick 5 check the 1&2's in all columns, for pick 6 check the 1, 2, & 3's all columns, set count to Min 0, Max 0, Matching Tickets: Leave, click Ok. Now run the Winning Numbers History Filter Lookup Min & Max Ranges again and see what happens.

:finger: Neat Huh!
I don't know if it's good for anything though, just thought I would show you.

Padwan
[/quote]

Sorry, i don't understood (in english)
Please, may you put a word document with hard copy of all operations....
i want to simul it...

i think you retrieve all jackpots tickets (?????)

cdt
Picsou

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:49 pm

[quote=Picsou]

i want to simul it...

cdt
[/quote]

Je ne sais pas si un quelconque de toi ont trouvé ceci par hasard mais jette un coup d'oeil.
Plein paquet, consultation minute et gammes maximum et économiser les résultats, filtrez les différences distinctes d'histoire, vérifiez chacune des 11 colonnes, pour le contrôle de la sélection 5 le 1 et les 2 dans toutes les colonnes, pour le contrôle de la sélection 6 les 1, 2, et 3 toutes les colonnes, compte réglé à la minute 0, maximum 0, billets assortis : Partez, cliquez bien. Courez maintenant la consultation de gain minute de filtre d'histoire de nombres et les gammes maximum encore et voyez ce qui se produit.

Je ne sais pas s'il est bon pour n'importe quoi cependant, pensée juste que je vous montrerais.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:10 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Picsou]

i want to simul it...

cdt
[/quote]

Je ne sais pas si un quelconque de toi ont trouvé ceci par hasard mais jette un coup d'oeil.
Plein paquet, consultation minute et gammes maximum et économiser les résultats, filtrez les différences distinctes d'histoire, vérifiez chacune des 11 colonnes, pour le contrôle de la sélection 5 le 1 et les 2 dans toutes les colonnes, pour le contrôle de la sélection 6 les 1, 2, et 3 toutes les colonnes, compte réglé à la minute 0, maximum 0, billets assortis : Partez, cliquez bien. Courez maintenant la consultation de gain minute de filtre d'histoire de nombres et les gammes maximum encore et voyez ce qui se produit.

Je ne sais pas s'il est bon pour n'importe quoi cependant, pensée juste que je vous montrerais.

Padawan
[/quote]

Padawan, what more can you say about a person willing to go the extra step. Fantastic!!!
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:11 am

Thanks CARBOB, I just hope the translation is correct so that Picsou can understand it. It's the first time I have ever tried English to French or any other translation. We have to take care of our EL friends and family.
PadawanLotto

Postby CARBOB » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:39 pm

[quote=CARBOB:1204111157]
[quote=stan]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes Stan. We would be able to import the Package stats, just like the Segments. See image.
[/quote]

Stan, what do you think, possible or not?
CARBOB

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests