WNH Distinct Diff Counts

Postby stan » Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:46 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=CARBOB:1204111157]
[quote=stan]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan]
i was thinking of filtering each column at a time the get rid of just diff counts 1,2,(3). there will be still quite a few tickets left after filtering but those removed should be pretty safe. i.e. jackpot still remaining in the package
i haven't tried it yet though...
[/quote]

Stan, can we have Distinct Occurances in the Ticket options, I'm biting at the bit to see what the Package would show.
[/quote]

you mean show distinct diff counts in package stats?
[/quote]

Yes Stan. We would be able to import the Package stats, just like the Segments. See image.
[/quote]

Stan, what do you think, possible or not?
[/quote]

yes, it is possible. you can expect it in the next build
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:16 am

Hi,

You can use my DistinctHDinColumn plug-in to reduce the combinations by selecting the latest Distinct Diff counts and setting the Count limit 1-3, it will filter 50% from full package,

Thanks,

(stan, my special thanks for adding this Distict Diff Count)
Joe

what’s the difference ?

Postby lottoboy » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:47 pm

[quote=Joe:1209456996]
Hi,

You can use my DistinctHDinColumn plug-in to reduce the combinations by selecting the latest Distinct Diff counts and setting the Count limit 1-3, it will filter 50% from full package,

Thanks,

(stan, my special thanks for adding this Distict Diff Count)
[/quote]

Hi, Joe:

I’m not sure what’s the difference between the WNH distinct diff counts and your DistinctHDinColumn plug-in? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Thu May 01, 2008 3:49 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Joe:

I’m not sure what’s the difference between the WNH distinct diff counts and your DistinctHDinColumn plug-in? Thanks.
[/quote]

Both are same, I developed this plug-in for 6/xx games, if you set all the distinct diff for your winning combination and set count 11 to 11 -> leave, filter the whole package and you will be left with few number of combinations with Jackpot Ticket, Thanks
Joe

Is it correct?

Postby lottoboy » Thu May 01, 2008 5:41 am

[quote=Joe]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Joe:

[/quote]

Both are same, I developed this plug-in for 6/xx games, if you set all the distinct diff for your winning combination and set count 11 to 11 -> leave, filter the whole package and you will be left with few number of combinations with Jackpot Ticket, Thanks
[/quote]

Hi, Joe:

Thanks for your reply!
In other words, we can use only one of the two filters instead both. Is it correct?

In addition, I’m a new member here.
I have been making my back-tests by using EL’s Beta Plugins until now. Next, I will try your Developing Plugins on my 5/39.
I need your help: could you give me a summary downloading link about your Plugins which should be the latest and safe (no bug) version? Thanks for your sincere help!!!

The below list is my requests first:
1) DistinctSegmentCounts;
2) DistinctHDInColumns;
3) OccurrenceDistinctHD;
4) PositionsRangeInColumns;
5) SegmentsSum;
6) SingleSegmentCounts;
7) SingleSeg123RepeatsAnyC…;
8) SingleSegRepeatsAnyColWi…;

Thanks for your sincere help!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Thu May 01, 2008 5:59 am

yeah sure, I'll prepare summary document about the plug-ins, thanks
Joe

JOE'S STRATEGY

Postby lottoboy » Thu May 01, 2008 4:22 pm

[quote=Joe]
yeah sure, I'll prepare summary document about the plug-ins, thanks
[/quote]

Hi, Joe:

I greatly appreciate your sincere help!!!

Next, I will make some back-tests by using your Plugins following below steps:

1) Generate the Max combinations such as 575757 for 5/39;

2) Take first filtering procedure by using EL’s basic Filters such as odd/even, sum range, successive number, standard deviation, …etc;

3) Take second filtering procedure by using your three developing Filters: DistinctSegmentCounts, DistinctHDInColumns and OccurrenceDistinctHD.

4) There should leave some affordable combinations in the Package after filtering rationally and safely two times above.

Is it correct about my operation above? If not, could you let me know the correct Strategies by using your great Plugins in detail?

I'm looking forward to your reply and summary document now.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Thu May 01, 2008 7:17 pm

my plug-ins will help you to reduce the combinations further, I am not following any strategy using my plug-ins, jus looking up Distinct History Differences and more plug-ins to make sure Jackpots closer,
Joe

Postby Midas » Thu May 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Welcome back Joe,

This year your plugin's have helped me hit Two 3rd Prizes on the Irish Lottery !.

You have also helped me on several ocassions find the JP ticket in (1000-3000) tickets for that lotto (6/45). I have not had the courage to borrow from the bank.

Keep it up maestro. Your genius adds a different dimension to my lotto play.

Regards
Midas
Midas

Postby Joe » Fri May 02, 2008 3:07 am

[quote=Midas]
This year your plugin's have helped me hit Two 3rd Prizes on the Irish Lottery !.
[/quote]

Great, will work more on plug-ins, thanks
Joe

HELP!

Postby lottoboy » Mon May 12, 2008 5:41 am

[quote=CARBOB:1203865608]
I think the Summary table shows each draw!!
[/quote]

Hi, CARBOB:

Why I don't see any Distinct Diffs Count in the show bar of Summary Table or other tables? My Build # is 1011 now. If I must download the filter from Joe's post first instead of Stan has installed it into EL automaticaly? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby CARBOB » Mon May 12, 2008 12:12 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]

Hi, CARBOB:

Why I don't see any Distinct Diffs Count in the show bar of Summary Table or other tables? My Build # is 1011 now. If I must download the filter from Joe's post first instead of Stan has installed it into EL automaticaly? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

If it was installed before you updated, it should still be there, it shows in my Summary table. You need to download the Plug-in.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon May 12, 2008 3:01 pm

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]

Hi, CARBOB:

Best,
lb
[/quote]

If it was installed before you updated, it should still be there, it shows in my Summary table. You need to download the Plug-in.
[/quote]
Distinct Diffs Count only works in the Jackpot Buils 1012, if you already have the plugin you don't need to download it again, just install Buils 1012.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Mon May 12, 2008 10:09 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=lottoboy]
[/quote]

Hi, CARBOB:

Best,
lb
[/quote]

[/quote]
Distinct Diffs Count only works in the Jackpot Buils 1012, if you already have the plugin you don't need to download it again, just install Buils 1012.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your attention!!!

I have downloaded the B 1011/1012 but I can not find the Distinct Diffs Count here. So, I have to download Joe's Distinct of HD In Columns again.

Today is my first time to use Joe's Filter. I'm not clear the selecting of the Counts from Joe's Post in the topic:

Joe said:"You can use my DistinctHDinColumn plug-in to reduce the combinations by selecting the latest Distinct Diff counts "

I’m running your Filter of DistinctHDinColumn first now. I have a question about its use. The Col. 0 should be 1 always for Pick-6 or Pick-5 if we select the latest Distinct Diff counts. Is it correct? If not, how can I find the counts of Distinct HD in Col.

Joe said: "…..setting the Count limit 1-3"

I’m not sure what’s the meaning about “the Count limit 1-3â€￾?
Could you give me an example for that? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon May 12, 2008 11:26 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your attention!!!

I have downloaded the B 1011/1012 but I can not find the Distinct Diffs Count here. So, I have to download Joe's Distinct of HD In Columns again.

Today is my first time to use Joe's Filter. I'm not clear the selecting of the Counts from Joe's Post in the topic:

Joe said:"You can use my DistinctHDinColumn plug-in to reduce the combinations by selecting the latest Distinct Diff counts "

I’m running your Filter of DistinctHDinColumn first now. I have a question about its use. The Col. 0 should be 1 always for Pick-6 or Pick-5 if we select the latest Distinct Diff counts. Is it correct? If not, how can I find the counts of Distinct HD in Col.

Joe said: "…..setting the Count limit 1-3"

I’m not sure what’s the meaning about “the Count limit 1-3â€￾?
Could you give me an example for that? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]Distinct HD in Column is the same as Occurrence of Distinct History Differences, read this link. http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=2#8976
PadawanLotto

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests