WNH Distinct Diff Counts

Postby lottoboy » Tue May 13, 2008 1:39 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your attention!!!

I have downloaded the B 1011/1012 but I can not find the Distinct Diffs Count here. So, I have to download Joe's Distinct of HD In Columns again.

Today is my first time to use Joe's Filter. I'm not clear the selecting of the Counts from Joe's Post in the topic:

Joe said:"You can use my DistinctHDinColumn plug-in to reduce the combinations by selecting the latest Distinct Diff counts "

I’m running your Filter of DistinctHDinColumn first now. I have a question about its use. The Col. 0 should be 1 always for Pick-6 or Pick-5 if we select the latest Distinct Diff counts. Is it correct? If not, how can I find the counts of Distinct HD in Col.

Joe said: "…..setting the Count limit 1-3"

I’m not sure what’s the meaning about “the Count limit 1-3â€￾?
Could you give me an example for that? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]Distinct HD in Column is the same as Occurrence of Distinct History Differences, read this link. http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=2#8976
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Thanks for your link but I’m still not clear for its use.

First, I learned carefully all posts in your link: Occurrence of Distinct HD. Then, did the other Topics: Distinct of HD In Columns & WNH Distinct Diff Counts. But I still have no idea for that. I’m so sorry for my stupid!!!

Finally, I have to take the back-tests directly according to last results but I failed. The result is 0 ticket leave or full tickets leave, sometimes 174-180 tickets leave but no JP.

Could you give me a quick lesson for the filter’s use? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Tue May 13, 2008 12:53 pm

LB,

try this way,

1. load full package,
2. go to WN database, check whether all winning numbers are not skipped,
3. Note down the latest winning numbers
4. go to summary table-> Distinct Diff Counts and note down the distinct diff counts for each column for the latest winning numbers,
5. Now go to WN database, now skip the latest winning number and update the columns,
6. go to Distinct HD in columns filter and select all the columns with their Distinct diff Counts which you have noted down, and set the count to 11 to 11. means all columns must pass,
7, click leave and see the package how many combinations you are left with,

if this not clear, please let me know.
Joe

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 14, 2008 2:52 am

[quote=Joe]
LB,

try this way,

1. load full package,
2. go to WN database, check whether all winning numbers are not skipped,
3. Note down the latest winning numbers
4. go to summary table-> Distinct Diff Counts and note down the distinct diff counts for each column for the latest winning numbers,
5. Now go to WN database, now skip the latest winning number and update the columns,
6. go to Distinct HD in columns filter and select all the columns with their Distinct diff Counts which you have noted down, and set the count to 11 to 11. means all columns must pass,
7, click leave and see the package how many combinations you are left with,

if this not clear, please let me know.
[/quote]

Hi, Joe:

Thanks for your sincere and detail instructions!!!
I will try it after I updating my EL Version correctly and tell you my results of back-tests.

However, I still not clear that how can select the distinct diff counts for my real drawing instead back-tests? For example, I don’t know tomorrow’s drawing #s but only today and previous WNs. How can I use the Filter of Distinct of HD In Columns for my tomorrow’s prediction? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Joe » Wed May 14, 2008 4:34 am

[quote=lottoboy]
However, I still not clear that how can select the distinct diff counts for my real drawing instead back-tests? For example, I don’t know tomorrow’s drawing #s but only today and previous WNs. How can I use the Filter of Distinct of HD In Columns for my tomorrow’s prediction? Thanks. [/quote]
I use to match of latest result's Distinct Diff Counts, and set count 1-3 must pass, this can be vary from draws to draws,
Joe

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 14, 2008 5:30 am

[quote=Joe]
I use to match of latest result's Distinct Diff Counts, and set count 1-3 must pass, this can be vary from draws to draws,
[/quote]I tested this out with the Ohio 5/39 and found that if you use Leave when running the filter that you remove a lot of combinations along with the jackpot combination every drawing. If you run the filter using Remove it doesn't remove as many combinations but you are left with the jackpot combination.

My suggestion is to use the last Distinct Diff Counts results and set the count to 4-5 or 5-5 and run the filter set on Leave. The count 5-5 will remove more combinations than 4-5 and it should leave the jackpot combination most drawings.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 14, 2008 5:55 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Joe]
[/quote]I tested this out with the Ohio 5/39 and found that if you use Leave when running the filter that you remove a lot of combinations along with the jackpot combination every drawing. If you run the filter using Remove it doesn't remove as many combinations but you are left with the jackpot combination.

My suggestion is to use the last Distinct Diff Counts results and set the count to 4-5 or 5-5 and run the filter set on Leave. The count 5-5 will remove more combinations than 4-5 and it should leave the jackpot combination most drawings.
[/quote]
My best suggestion is to use Occurrence of Distinct History Differences with the settings in the attachment for a 5/39. Only use the Distinct History Differences in Columns for pin point editing of columns after you use Occurrence of Distinct History Differences. With the Distinct History Differences in Columns you can choose one column that say you feel not be a 3 and you can remove the 3 from that column without affecting any of the other columns.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Wed May 14, 2008 6:08 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Joe]

[/quote]
My best suggestion is to use Occurrence of Distinct History Differences with the settings in the attachment for a 5/39. Only use the Distinct History Differences in Columns for pin point editing of columns after you use Occurrence of Distinct History Differences. With the Distinct History Differences in Columns you can choose one column that say you feel not be a 3 and you can remove the 3 from that column without affecting any of the other columns.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

I will try your strategy by using the latest version 4.5.0 with build 1012 and tell you the test results for my 5/39. Thanks your great advice and experience!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Distinct Diffs Tutorial

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 14, 2008 7:00 am

Here is a little tutorial for you to check out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Mon May 19, 2008 4:42 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto:1210741226]
Here is a little tutorial for you to check out.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

I'm so sorry to reply later since there are some problem in my internet recently.

Thanks for your great gift!!!

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests