NEW FILTER SUGGESTION

NEW FILTER SUGGESTION

Postby niceguy » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:10 am

I have been doing statistics on numbers that hit in the last drawing, & have noticed that nearly every drawing there is one to two numbers on either side of the last drawings numbers come up in the next drawing. In our lotto drawing it would be something like about 80% of the time. e.g. if say the number 5 hit in a drawing, next drawing its adjacent numbers would be 4 & 6. Or if say 20 hit in the previous game it's adjacent numbers would be 19 & 21. in the next drawing. You can use the match numbers filter to include say one to two adjacent numbers from the last drawing but I thought it would be fabulous to have a filter to do it for you,(could be used in compound filters?) & also include "adjacent numbers " in the statistics so we can follow just how many "adjacent numbers" from last week do in fact come up in the next drawing. It would be interesting to get other members thoughts about it., as it often gives you 1 to 2 numbers in the next draw ( in our case one third of the numbers!) :finger:
niceguy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:38 pm

This is an older strategy used in past years, it was 1up/1down giving you 15 to 18 numbers depending on the lottery pick 5 or pick 6. Some people would set it up as a 2up/2down yeilding 25 to 30 numbers. The last drawn numbers were included but only 0 to 1 of the last drawn numbers were included in the combinations. This can be setup in a spread sheet, I use to have an Excel spread sheet setup for this some years ago.

I also had a spread sheet setup I called higher/lower, based on the last drawn numbers you would look at each positions drawn number and try to determine if it would go higher or lower in the next drawing. With the 1up/1down the ajacent number could fall within any position, with the higher/lower strategy the numbers chosen, higher or lower would be limited to each individual position.
PadawanLotto

Postby niceguy » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:23 am

Hi Stan Just wondering if you have had any thoughts on the above new filter suggestion. Thanks :-)
niceguy

Postby stan » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:37 pm

there's number movement stats and filter that do the same at +1/-1 settings, don't they?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 am

Thanks Stan. Exactly what I was looking for. :-D
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests