Jackpot!!

Jackpot!!

Postby Alcymart » Fri May 02, 2008 2:36 am

Ok, bear with me now, I been thinking hard on if I should post this here or on LP or not at all... You are free to read it but don't jump all over me for predictions or blame me for not telling you everything I found, but heck...I know only a few members will read this.

I found a flaw in Lotto draws and Mechanical drawing machines are not completely random at all! My 1 year almost full time research on this only led me to conclude that electronic machines are very random though which surprised me I admit. It must be an electronic hardware RNG.. no sign of pseudo randomness basically.

Picture this.. I went from 13,983,816 combinations in my lotto 6/49 down to between 1 and 30000 tickets and cannot guarantee the 6/6 ticket but in my testings I seen ithe jackpot come out twice in 50 draws backtested! Did I just get lucky? yah sure...

This all thanks to Expert Lotto!

Sorry but its hard to explain something easily that involves knowledge in chaotic dynamical systems,probabilities and a touch of Quantum Mechanics so be patient with me.

I'll backtest all this further back the next 3 months to make sure I'm not dreaming.

I been deceived often after finding something and I bet you too it's happened, however this is so unreal. When backtesting, I watched the jackpot come out among 14975 tickets at one point and among 22731 in another draw.

I'll post back once I have more good news...

I'm trying not to get too excited until I have everything neatly in place but it's hard...this is no BS! I'll post predictions once I am certain I aint making a fool of myself...lol

Please feel free to comment on the false joys you may have had in the past. I find it highly surprising that I rarely see someone post when they find interesting things, so I have to conclude that many of you are very greedy and if you found something, you would keep it to yourself! I don't blame you, I didn't want to post this at all but I had nothing better to do...lol

By the way, the new folks reading this, Expert Lotto is the Best Lotto Software in the world Period... So do yourself a favor and grab this excellent Jackpot seeking Software right Now if you haven't yet and start getting it to Zero In on that Jackpot of yours Today!
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 02, 2008 7:16 am

[quote=Alcymart]
By the way, the new folks reading this, Expert Lotto is the Best Lotto Software in the world Period... So do yourself a favor and grab this excellent Jackpot seeking Software right Now if you haven't yet and start getting it to Zero In on that Jackpot of yours Today!
[/quote]Hey, I'm sold Alcymart but, let's tell the folks what makes Expert Lotto better than the rest. Most lottery software only deals with basic generic filters and analysis such as odd/even, low/high, sums, and a few others. Expert Lotto goes beyond the basics with segments and winning number history differences, analysis and filters that take you outside the box and demonstrate a total new way of thinking and looking at the way lottery numbers are drawn. Plus, with Expert Lotto you get constant support and updates from not just the developers but from the other members as well. New strategies and filters are being developed all the time taking lottery software to a new level. Take a look at the attached pdf that will show what truely happens when you use basic generic filters alone for number prediction.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

I Fully Agree

Postby Alcymart » Fri May 02, 2008 8:39 am

I Fully Agree Padawan

If your like me, you tried or bought literally all lotto softwares that exist, and its an understatement to say Expert Lotto is the best... It's better than that!

And the main reason being that Stan, the author listens to us, the lotto community for what could be improved or added etc... A few things years ago came from suggestions I made myself.

This is THE lotto Software to Zero in on that elusive Jackpot.

Even if one thinks Draws are totally random and unpredictable,The statistics area paints a picture of how one's lotto acts over a specified length of time that WE decide what will be, and theres more than meets the eye. I can spend hours looking over just the stats and probabilities cause bottom line,part of the solution is there!

Drawing stats react pretty much the same over a long period for a particular lottery but over small burst periods are totally revealing.

The fun part is we can test anything we please in EL. Simulate 14 million draws and look at what happens over this long period to the bell curve...or occurrences by position. It almost tells you the combination most likely to hit most times and with a little effort and some thought, you can zero in on which numbers are most likely to hit in the next draw in each position and also the best ranges for your lotto...

What surprised me most about EL is the limitless possible tests we can do, and still keeping it a simple user friendly interface makes it a masterpiece in my opinion. Bottom line The price is just too cheap for EL. Those who are still thinking if they should purchase it are losing out on all that fun and maybe even on a huge Jackpot waiting for them.

I am not paid to post this. It is my honest opinion of EL in a nutshell. Every aspect of EL is leagues ahead of any other lotto softwares! The best being that it can pin down the exact numbers that will come out in your lotto with a very few right moves!

Last year I filtered down heavily using segments and some filters down from 14 million combinations to 300,000 and the Jackpot number was among those tickets! Hey that meant that my odds were not 1 in 14 million anymore but 1 in 300,000 and simply generating a Quick Pick from this pack and your the only guy around having a 1 in 300k chance of landing in the Jackpot! Thats got a make anyone smile...

Theres just too much to say, and I want to get back playing with Expert Lotto, so I'll just stop writing for now.

Take care Padawan...
Alcymart

I like to read your post!

Postby lottoboy » Fri May 02, 2008 5:09 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Alcymart]
[/quote]Hey, I'm sold Alcymart but, let's tell the folks what makes Expert Lotto better than the rest. Most lottery software only deals with basic generic filters and analysis such as odd/even, low/high, sums, and a few others. Expert Lotto goes beyond the basics with segments and winning number history differences, analysis and filters that take you outside the box and demonstrate a total new way of thinking and looking at the way lottery numbers are drawn. Plus, with Expert Lotto you get constant support and updates from not just the developers but from the other members as well. New strategies and filters are being developed all the time taking lottery software to a new level. Take a look at the attached pdf that will show what truely happens when you use basic generic filters alone for number prediction.
[/quote]

Hi, Padawan:

Great job again! Thank you, Padawan!!
Your post is very rational and practical. I like it very much!!! Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby stan » Fri May 02, 2008 5:57 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Plus, with Expert Lotto you get constant support and updates from not just the developers but from the other members as well.
[/quote]
that's what i love the most about this forum - huge thank you to all who contribute!!
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests