***VISUAL TABLES MODIFICATION.***

***VISUAL TABLES MODIFICATION.***

Postby niceguy » Tue May 06, 2008 11:59 am

Hi Stan
Just wondering if it would be possible to put numbers in the visual winning table columns to show how long it is since a number had a hit (in between the hits) in the various columns.. e.g. if number 1 had a hit, then in the next 15 draws did not have a hit, underneath the first hit in the same column the number 1 would appear, in the second row,( same column), the number 2 would appear & so on up to 15 ( in this case). This way by looking along the bottom row you can see instantly how long it is since a number had a strike, as opposed to having to manually count the number of misses a number has had (very tedious job!) to get the information. You can instantly see whether a number is hot, cold or a long shot, or to save your money & not use it. It could be included as an option in visual winning tables, so you could choose whether you want this information in the table or not. I think this would be a fabulous innovation in helping us all closer to striking the jackpot. Be interesting to see what others thoughts are.
niceguy

Postby stan » Thu May 15, 2008 7:11 pm

the visual tables are too dense so there's not enough room to show any readable numbers in it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Thu May 15, 2008 11:33 pm

Thanks Stan I wondered about that, but thought that it might be able to be included in a separate table ( as in regular, odd/even) & could be programed so that it had a minimum size to make it easily readable, & less dense Or you could make it that you could scroll sideways to read the rest of the numbers like you do in stats winning numbers. ? :-D
niceguy

Postby stan » Fri May 16, 2008 5:36 pm

well, i suppose i could enhance all stats tables by adding 'max repeats' columns, would that work for you?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri May 16, 2008 11:38 pm

Hey Stan, sounds a good idea, but just what would it show? :cheesy:
niceguy

Postby stan » Sun May 18, 2008 7:34 pm

it would show the maximum count of draws that the tracked parameter (ticket number, odd/even, sum etc) appeared in a row
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Mon May 19, 2008 7:31 am

That sounds great Thanks Stan :-D
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests