TWO STABAL AND TRUTHFUL STATISTICAL FACTS IN ALL LOTTO GAMES

Postby lottoboy » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:31 am

[quote=niceguy]
Hi Lottoboy What a great idea. This would be a fabulous inovation if it can be implemented.
[/quote]

Hi, Niceguy:

Thanks for your sincere support!!

I believe firmly that the code is not big case for our Stan, a great Lotto Expert
in the world. Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby stan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:21 pm

[quote=lottoboy:1213452416]
[quote=stan]
[quote=niceguy:1213223029]
hi Stan
Just wondering if you have put any further thought into "adjacent numbers" Thanks
[/quote]

i actually forgot about this one (somehow i was thinking joe already implemented this filter:)
i'll look at it over the weekend
[/quote]

Hi, Stan:

I have a suggestion that can we make a Predictions for Repeat #s
[/quote]
doesn't make much sense to me. what would it predict?

& Adjacent #s in our EL program? Thanks.

if you mean predicting the count of adjacent numbers then yes, no problem
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi Stan... I have noticed that in our lotto, most games have 1 to 2 numbers repeated from the previous draw. Is it possible to have E/L predict which numbers are likely to be the ones that repeat from the last draw , into the next draw? Thanks
niceguy

Postby stan » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:46 pm

i don't think such a prediction would work very well. basically, you're selecting one or two numbers from six or five.
besides, i'd rather use announcers stats to select repeated numbers or simply use 'match numbers' filter and allow 1 to 2 numbers from the previous six
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:45 am

Thanks for that Stan Just wondering what you (or anyone else), can suggest as being the best way to select only 2 to 3 numbers from the 6 winning numbers from the last draw to be included in a wheel for the next game.?
niceguy

Repeat Numbers from last draw

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:40 pm

In the past I was in a lotto news group and we were trying to predict the UK 6/49 and I was following the repeat from last drawn numbers. What I was doing was tracking where the repeat numbers were before they hit and then repeated in the next drawing. In the UK 6/49 I had found that the numbers that repeated in the next drawing most often were the numbers that had gone the longest without a hit and after being drawn they tended to repeat in the next drawing.

You would have to follow and track the conditions of the numbers that repeat from the last drawing to see if you can find a common condition that would indicate a possible repeat in the next drawing.
PadawanLotto

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests