Suggestion

Suggestion

Postby Alcymart » Fri May 16, 2008 3:40 am

When playing around with the Match Winning Numbers Filter, I found so useless when working with many draws, it is extremely time consuming to mark over 1000 skipped draws especially when we only want to work with 10 or 20 draws back. It then makes the Match Winning Numbers filter usefull and does really better our odds astronomically.

After some long hours testing, working with 10 to 40 draws maximum and removing match 2 and 3, watch all those bad tickets go away and your odds climb way up!

There needs to be a way to select the number of draws back we want to work with and it would mark the skipped draws automatically. Why nobody suggested it yet is beyond me. EL will get much more interesting statistically too!

More draws is not better! They change the drawing machines more often than you think and switch them a lot. I rather work my pics with a few machines rotated than thousands simply.
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri May 16, 2008 4:05 am

[quote=Alcymart]
When playing around with the Match Winning Numbers Filter, I found so useless when working with many draws, it is extremely time consuming to mark over 1000 skipped draws especially when we only want to work with 10 or 20 draws back. [/quote]Why not just set a date range to work with instead of skipping 1000 past draws?
PadawanLotto

Postby Alcymart » Fri May 16, 2008 6:07 am

however it isn't user friendly with a date. I envision more of selecting how many draws back to be active in a drop down or an input field.
Alcymart

Postby stan » Fri May 16, 2008 5:32 pm

sorry, i don't understand what skipped/hidden draws have to do with match winning numbers filter
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Alcymart » Fri May 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Let me put it in a simple way Stan.. I'm sure everyone will agree that we should be able to select how many draws back we want to work with or check our stats from. I need to checkmark over 1000 skip boxes to work only with last 10 draws.

Doesn't anybody else see a usefullness for this feature here?
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 17, 2008 1:02 am

I still don't see a problem with using the Date Range as you don't have to check mark any past drawings to get the drawing results from any drawing range.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Sat May 17, 2008 1:16 am

[quote=Alcymart]
Let me put it in a simple way Stan.. I'm sure everyone will agree that we should be able to select how many draws back we want to work with or check our stats from. I need to checkmark over 1000 skip boxes to work only with last 10 draws.

Doesn't anybody else see a usefullness for this feature here?
[/quote]

We already have this feature without using and editing Winning Numbers by checking the draws we want skipped. A picture speaks a thousand words... Please view the attached gif. I hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CSenior

Postby Alcymart » Sat May 17, 2008 2:47 am

It just lit up seeing the picture, I feel like an idiot now. You are all right, we can adjust it as we want. I get so consumed with something, I foget the basics sometimes.
Alcymart

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests