Question For Expert Lotto Team

Question For Expert Lotto Team

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Tue May 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Hello Stan, thanks for your excelent program...
i have a question i have been seen the digital complicated value (called AC VALUE) filter
in a similar program at the past and i think this filter is very uniform...

Expert Lotto Could Have This Filter ? i would like it because its very uniform and powerful
its like a new feature i think it could be very useful for us the people who goes to trying
landing the jackpot...

Thanks for your help and the other users ...GOOD HUNTING
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby Da80th » Tue May 20, 2008 7:58 pm

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]
Hello Stan, thanks for your excelent program...
i have a question i have been seen the digital complicated value (called AC VALUE) filter
in a similar program at the past and i think this filter is very uniform...

Expert Lotto Could Have This Filter ? i would like it because its very uniform and powerful
its like a new feature i think it could be very useful for us the people who goes to trying
landing the jackpot...

Thanks for your help and the other users ...GOOD HUNTING
[/quote]

I agreed, AC Value filter can be very powerful. See the attached file for the last 100 draws AC stats for Ohio Rolling Cash 5.

Joe did created the Arithmetic Complexity plugin but there's no stats for this filter, may be Stan can step in and help make stats for this AC filter.

BTW, for 5/39 game the following amount tickets per AC #

AC 0 = 171 tickets
AC 1 = 640 tickets
AC 2 = 11816 tickets
AC 3 = 21116 tickets
AC 4 = 129388 tickets
AC 5 = 142608 tickets
AC 6 = 270018 tickets

Hope Stan can create the stats table for this AC filter.

Da80th
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Da80th

POWERFUL

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Tue May 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Yes i think this filter is very powerfull with another uniform filters...
maybe it could be like one the first entry point to the way to reduction...
i think stan that is necessary to have in expert lotto program like another
great and powerful tool...anything mathematic tool that can help to conquest the jackpot.
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby stan » Wed May 21, 2008 11:28 am

how does the filter work?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Wed May 21, 2008 1:01 pm

Hello Stan, sincerely i dont kwno how this filter work, only know it calculate one number from zero to 9 in the combination line...

for example

the combination: 10-16-21--24-26-45 has a Arithmetic Complexity AC VALUE of: nine (9)

but how the nine result sincerely i dont know how is calculate.

if someone and hunting jackpot friends can help us is welcome...

See the jpg file of Ac value in my local lotto calculate for a program very older in this search that only have a little features.

(Expert Lotto for me is the best tool to try to hunting the jackpot that i have been seen in the market)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 21, 2008 2:04 pm

Goto this post
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=8#6505

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]
Hello Stan, sincerely i dont kwno how this filter work, only know it calculate one number from zero to 9 in the combination line...

for example

the combination: 10-16-21--24-26-45 has a Arithmetic Complexity AC VALUE of: nine (9)

but how the nine result sincerely i dont know how is calculate.

if someone and hunting jackpot friends can help us is welcome...

See the jpg file of Ac value in my local lotto calculate for a program very older in this search that only have a little features.

(Expert Lotto for me is the best tool to try to hunting the jackpot that i have been seen in the market)
[/quote]
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Wed May 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Arithmetic Complexity (AC) is defined as the number of unique differences between any two numbers in a combination, minus (r-1) where r = number of balls drawn.

In 6/xx game, the count of unique differences between any two numbers in a combination cannot be higher than 15. And r = 6. So the highest possible AC in 6/xx game is 15-(6-1) =10

In a 5/xx game the count of differences between numbers in lower, and less balls are drawn, so the resulting AC is lower.

The high AC is associated with randomness of the combination and higher payout if it is a winning combination, whereas the combinations created according to arithmetic progression, which are unlikely to win, have a low AC. And the low AC is associated with low payouts. So it is recommended to play combinations with the high AC. ( according to: How to Win More, Strategies for increasing a lottery win, Norbert Henze, Hans Riedwyl, 1998 AK Peters, Natick,MA).

The filter is already available (implemented by Joe).The AC value of tickets in the package can be seen in Package Statistics, and AC value of past winning combinations if you place the winning numbers file in the package.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 21, 2008 2:59 pm

Jerzy, I don't see any stats for the AC filter. I don't think Joe ever got around to that.

[quote=Jerzy]
Arithmetic Complexity (AC) is defined as the number of unique differences between any two numbers in a combination, minus (r-1) where r = number of balls drawn.

In 6/xx game, the count of unique differences between any two numbers in a combination cannot be higher than 15. And r = 6. So the highest possible AC in 6/xx game is 15-(6-1) =10

In a 5/xx game the count of differences between numbers in lower, and less balls are drawn, so the resulting AC is lower.

The high AC is associated with randomness of the combination and higher payout if it is a winning combination, whereas the combinations created according to arithmetic progression, which are unlikely to win, have a low AC. And the low AC is associated with low payouts. So it is recommended to play combinations with the high AC. ( according to: How to Win More, Strategies for increasing a lottery win, Norbert Henze, Hans Riedwyl, 1998 AK Peters, Natick,MA).

The filter is already available (implemented by Joe).The AC value of past winning combinations is also included in the statistics and I am not sure whether we need more statistics for this simple but effective filter.

Jerzy
[/quote]
CARBOB

Postby Jerzy » Wed May 21, 2008 3:23 pm

Carbob,

If you have AC filter installed, you can see AC value of tickets in the package in Package Statistics if you enable Package Statistics to show this value.

Unfortunatelly, we can see AC value of past winning combinations only if we put the winning numbers file into the package. It is a bit inconvenient, it would be better if AC data were present in Statistics.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby Joe » Wed May 21, 2008 3:52 pm

its my part to do stats for AC filter, let me look at that after cluster patterns filter ready,
Joe

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Thanks Jerzy!!

[quote=Jerzy]
Carbob,

If you have AC filter installed, you can see AC value of tickets in the package in Package Statistics if you enable Package Statistics to show this value.

Unfortunatelly, we can see AC value of past winning combinations only if we put the winning numbers file into the package. It is a bit inconvenient, it would be better if AC data were present in Statistics.

Jerzy
[/quote]
CARBOB

WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD DE AC FILTER OR PLUGIN ?

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Wed May 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Thanks friends for your help but where i can download this
filter or plugin ? for the program Expert Lotto ?
HMSTOMAHAWK

THANKS FRIENDS

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Wed May 21, 2008 7:20 pm

THANKS FRIENDS FOR YOUR HELP I SAW THE URL TO DOWNLOAD THE
PLUG
HMSTOMAHAWK

Postby Joe » Wed May 21, 2008 7:22 pm

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]
WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD DE AC FILTER OR PLUGIN ?[/quote]
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... age=8#6505
Joe

Postby teoman » Wed May 21, 2008 7:33 pm

[quote=HMSTOMAHAWK]

Thanks friends for your help but where i can download this
filter or plugin ? for the program Expert Lotto ?
[/quote]

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/for ... &nocount=1
teoman

Next

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests