Well???

Postby Alcymart » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:38 am

They obviously won't devulge that QP's account for fewer winners and neither will they tell you that an astronomical 3.1% of all jackpot winners commit suicide within 7 years of winning. I got the info from a long time friend of mine that works for our lottery commissions statistical department simply.

Sure I am previleged to have such a friend but he doesn't know what numbers will be drawn either, however, he told me often that the secret is within the Gauss Bell Curve and distribution probability combined.

I believe him because not only have we been friends since childhood but also, which filter is best to get the next likely numbers in Expert Lottos Strategy Part 1 and 2? The Sum Filter.... and it has everything to do with the bell curve and when I showed him what I was doing, he told me, darn your close to cracking it With that EL strategy.

Stan was onto something when he thought about creating the WNH filter and he may not be aware of how close he really was to wrapping this up himself.

The weakness of lottos is that they can only spit out so many probable combinations. When population grows too much, they need to give lower odds with games such as Powerball. Luckily for us in Canada, we don't have those games yet.
Alcymart

yes Alcymart I Agree with you

Postby HMSTOMAHAWK » Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Yes for example here in my country...more than 70% of people that play
lotto do a quick picks...and the statistics winners say that the middle of jackpot winners DO YOUR PICKS MANUALLY ....

and then ? this is a clear example that quick picks is a bad system to selec
because the random machine do any combination and there are combinations
mathematical bad...

for example de bell gaus curve...........

if there are more combinations in the bell gaus curve obviosly there are combinations with better chance to be drawn .........

ALWAYS SIMPLE BECAUSE ARE MANY....than other...

is a clear pattern.............if you have 10 red ball and 3 blue ball obviosly is more chance to extract one ball red that on ball blue because de red are many more....
HMSTOMAHAWK

lottery software-thumbs up

Postby jimbo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:23 pm

my 2cents, i've won around $8,000.
only play what i can afford, which isnt much.
and only have won using soffware, and by the way, i'm not in the hole.
went about 9 weeks in a row, investing 50 and getting back around 90, so i got to play that long on there money.
hit 4 out of 5 in nys. 3 times.
9 out of 10 in keno. 1 time
8 out of ten in keno. 1 time
Do use EL to filter some of my tickets, but find it to time consuming for this poor working 57yr old party animal.
have bar graphs showing 26 nos pools and what nos lottery picked from those pools, when pattern is right i play, and its pretty clear and correct, just getting the wheeling program to cooperate. lol

rock and roll
jimbo
jimbo

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests