What Impresses you Most about Expert Lotto?

What Impresses you Most about Expert Lotto?

Postby Alcymart » Sat May 24, 2008 10:47 pm

What Impresses me most about EL is generating 13,983,816 (all Combinations of a 6/49) in about 3 to 4 seconds!

Another thing thats very impressive is the ability to tailor a system just as we want it to work using all balls in the barrel if we want. I also want to point out the best Tickets filter which is awesome to catch at least something... even if its not the Jackpot,smaller prizes are always welcome and if one has some patience, it will pick out the ultimate best tickets (amount you chose) out of hundreds of thousands.

I win regularly with Best Tickets feature
Alcymart

Postby CARBOB » Sat May 24, 2008 11:48 pm

[quote=Alcymart]
What Impresses me most about EL is generating 13,983,816 (all Combinations of a 6/49) in about 3 to 4 seconds!
[/quote]

I play 6/53, around 23 million, takes a little bit longer than that, but still impressive. One of my favorite things about EL is the support given by Stan and the people on the forum. There is a lot of sharing ideas and spreadsheets, PDF documents. These are the most important things about forums such as this one!! I have faith that one day someone will hit a Jackpot.
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun May 25, 2008 12:05 am

What caught my eye was the WN History filter as it was close to what I was working with in an Execl program I had put together that was based on choosing numbers based on where the drawn numbers came from most often in past drawings. Of course I was only working with what we call column 0 but, it seemed to be a good worling idea.

Another thing that I like about Expert Lotto is the fact that we are not working with just static filters, we are also working with dynamic filters as well, following the ever changing positions of the actual drawn numbers. Static filters are filter such as odd/even, sum, standard devaition, low/high. Dynamic filters are WN history differences and segment filters.
PadawanLotto

Postby niceguy » Sun May 25, 2008 1:37 am

I like the large amount of filters available, the compatibility of members on this forum, & the way Stan is so supportive of everyone, & is especially fast in offering you a suggestion to solve a problem, or impliment changes in E/L to get around the problem. Keep up the wonderful work everyone !! :-D
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests