Version 5 upgrade

Re: Version 5 upgrade

Postby stan » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:16 pm

djdez wrote:I have just upgraded to V5, but i cant find the prediction function on the sums history just like in EL4

automated predictions and some other features from version 4.x (e.g. minimizer/optimizer filters) will be added in expert lotto 5.1 - hopefully quite soon:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby djdez » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:31 am

Hi Stan

I suggest expedite the automatic prediction feature as this is the biggest reason for buying EL. Without this we cant do much.
djdez

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

djdez wrote:Without this we cant do much.

i don't think so:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:20 pm

stan wrote:
niceguy wrote:Hi Stan
Just wondering if it wouldn't be a good idea to start a new subject under the "board index" for Expert Lotto version 5.xx postings. I Just thought it might save a little confusion for those that have upgraded to the new version 5,instead having to post things under the Beta version heading?? Thanks Stan

you're probably right. i'll reorganize the forum a little

done:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi Stan

Do you have any idea when version 5.1 will be available? No hurry,just curious to know if you have a rough idea of a release date. I think you mentioned it has some features ( e.g. minimiser), which I would like to start using again.
Also, do you think the upgrade will include a winning numbers predictor? (probably one of the most sort after features Expert Lotto could have). :) Many thanks. I appreciate all your valued help.
niceguy

Postby stan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:16 pm

niceguy wrote:Hi Stan

Do you have any idea when version 5.1 will be available? No hurry,just curious to know if you have a rough idea of a release date. I think you mentioned it has some features ( e.g. minimiser), which I would like to start using again.

in a month or two months time
i'll publish development version before the official release of 5.1 so that you can try the new features sooner

Also, do you think the upgrade will include a winning numbers predictor?

yes, it will
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Excellent! :D How do we install the development version? Can we add it into the newly released version 5? Then when upgrading to version 5.1, do we have to uninstall the development version it & reinstall version 5.1 ?? Thanks Stan.
niceguy

Postby stan » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm

niceguy wrote:Excellent! :D How do we install the development version? Can we add it into the newly released version 5? Then when upgrading to version 5.1, do we have to uninstall the development version it & reinstall version 5.1 ?? Thanks Stan.

details and instructions to be published soon:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Development versions